Background

'But Lottie, I HAVE to go and see them this year this is their 4th tour and-'

My best friend cut me off before I could say anymore.

'Laya, be quiet you've seen them once.They'll just be singing the same songs and Doing the same moves'

'But I-'

'No.'

I hated the fact that she was right, I had seen them before but who wouldn't want to see them again? Right, Lottie wouldn't. She doesn't like one direction at all. I made her take me the first time back in 2012 , and I know it's not fair on her if I make her take me again but I love them so much and boy bands don't last forever.

~.~
'Pass me the crayons and we can draw if you like max'

I worked in a nursery with kids aged 4 and under , it was a good job and payed well. I love kids too so working with them is a bonus.

Max brought over the crayons and I just watched him scribble , but he likes to call it his dinosaurs.Max was the most imaginative little boy I've ever known, he was obsessed with dinosaurs and could talk about them for days, but I guess we all have our things we obsess over, Max has dinosaurs and I have One Direction.

It was 2:30 so I helped packing up and said goodbye to the children, once it was done I headed back to my flat that I shared with my best friend; Lottie.

Ones I got home, I got changed out from my uniform that was covered in pen an some sort of food Max and rubbed over me and put on a blue vest top and some small pajama shorts that stopped just bellow the bum, also putting my long mousy brown hair into a messy bun.
Lottie was busy doing paper work; She worked as a councillor . She was the more sensible one between us, but she knew how to have fun, and that's what I loved about her.

I KNOW THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER,BUT THIS WAS TO GIVE YOU SOME BACKGROUND ON LAYLA AND LOTTIE'S LIFE:)

Hope you enjoy ; comment if you would like more :) ~ Kate