Hospital

Once I'd got home from the nursery, Lottie was sprawled out on the sofa I guess she had a hard day at work! I got into my pajamas and my hair was in loose curls from the rain previously outside.
It was about 4 and I still hadn't eaten , it was easier that I just got a takeaway; I don't get them often so I thought it would be nice.
I took it Lottie hadn't eaten either so I had to wake her up.Once I'd decided what I wanted, I got up off the chair and made my way into the living room where she was sleeping. I didn't want to wake her, I know how much she works but she also loves food so it's not so bad.
Tapping her on her shoulder and saying her name, she didn't move.
Was she breathing?
Maybe I was just over reacting and maybe she was just tired? But I couldn't just leave her?

'Lottie'?

10 minutes later and she still wasn't responding so I decided to phone the doctors, I was panicking and the doctors finally picked up:

'Hello, doctors surgery how may we help'

'Um , um my best friend Lottie Stevens isn't breathing , im, I'm scared please send help'

'I'm afraid you'll have to drive her to the hospital, just keep calm and everything will be fine. If not,we'll send an ambulance' and the phone call was over.

I looked a state, but I didn't care. She's ill and needs me.
Picking her up bridle style, I grabbed my car Keys and laid her in the back seat. I can't believe I have to drive her? She's not breathing properly?
Within a short and quick 10 minute drive to the hospital she was sent straight in.

I was sat in the waiting room for about 20 minuets before I needed to find a toilet and freshen up. As I was walking around the cold hospital; (me only wearing pajama shorts and a vest)
I suddenly heard shouting and sirens and paramedics running into the room 557. Lottie's room.

I was scared and worried an I didn't know what to do with myself. I wasn't aloud in the room so what was I supposed to do? I went to reach out my phone when I read Niall had tweeted a few times. I saw his name and my heart beats 1000x quicker, a smile glued to my face. He makes me so happy, even when I'm in stressful situations like these.
Shit.
He's hurt his leg?:( I read the tweet in my mind

'@niallofficial; Well, clumsy me. Fallen over playing golf and ended up in a leg brace. Also to make it worse, being transported to a different hospital'

Oh, I hope he's okay:(.

Suddenly reminded that I was in hospital myself, I had a tap on my shoulder. It was a paramedic to tell me news about Lottie.

oooooo, I hope Lottie's okay! And what hospital is Niall going to be brought too? So much drama, poor layla. OH AND WHAT ABOUT AMY? THEY WERE MEANT TO BE FINDING THE BOYS:( Will update soon:)
Hope you enjoyed this ~ Kate