Phonecall

*beep beep beep*
That's the sound of my alarm going off. It was cold and I didn't want to move from my walm bed, but I knew I had to, but first I had to check my phone; Instagram, snapchat, Twitter and Facebook. Once I'd done replying to messages and stalking One Directions Instagram , I peeled myself off my bed sheets and forced myself to get into the shower. I like to listen to music in the shower, so I put on 1Ds new album and got in.
*30 minutes later*
'What should I wear today?'
Thinking to myself as nobody was actually home, Lottie was at work so it was just me.Laying 2 outfits on my bed I was debating on what one to put on.
'Leggings or a skirt?'

Skirt.

I got dressed; wearing a black skater skirt with tights , a maroon jumper , a beige scarf and black boots.
Then decided to not do anything special with my long hair and put it in a French plait. For makeup I just put on some concealer, eye liner , mascara and a pink lip balm.

Today was going to be a chill out day, maybe watch a film with blankets on the sofa. I worked a lot so I never really got to relax.
It took me about 20 minutes to pick a film , but I decided to watch a Disney film: Aladdin. Yeah I know, I'm 19, but Aladdin has always been my favorite film, and it always will be. It was an hour into the film and I was just about to drift off to sleep when I heard my phone ring, it was Amy.

'LAYLA CHECK TWITTER NOW OMG DO IT'
She was also a major fan of One Direction, so I knew exactly what she was talking about. I couldn't believe my eyes, the boys are going to be in London tomorrow, they have a day off and it would be a perfect time to find them and meet them.

'OMG OKAY JUST LET ME CALM DOWN OMG' I screamed down the phone, not knowing what to do with myself.

I live in Brighton , so London was about an hour or two away, but the boys have been on tour for the passed 6 months so they haven't been in London for a while, they've come back to a few shows, but the shows don't start for a few weeks so they have time off to relax and see family.

'YOU HAVENT GOT WORK TOMORROW, RIGHT? WE CAN DRIVE TO LONDON TO FIND THEM, RIGHT' said Amy

Oh yeah, work. I guess I could ask for a day off, my boss wouldn't mind as I do extra time nearly every day

'NOPE, WELL I DO. BUT ILL ASK TO HAVE THE DAY OFF'

'WELL THEN LOOKS LIKE WE'RE FINDING THE BOYS TOMORROW'

I put the phone down with the biggest smile on my face. Woah, imagine if I met them. Imagine if I met Niall.
Niall was my favorite and has been for the passed 4 years, he's perfect, my happiness. After realizing that I'd been day dreaming for the past 5 minutes about him , I got my car keys and went to my car. I was locking up the door when I heard Lottie behind me.
'Oh hey Lottie, I'm just popping to work and telling them I'll be having the day off'

'Why, are you Ill?'

'Y-yeah' I stuttered

I lied. I wasn't Ill, but Lottie hates one direction and would go mental if she found out I was skipping work to go and find them

I got in my car and turned on the radio, when I heard The boys being mentioned. Without thinking, I turned the radio up and nearly crashed with excitement
'One Directions;Niall Horan, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne will be in London for the next month, taking time off but also Doing shows'
oh, I wish I was going to the shows. Lottie was wrong, the songs wouldn't be the same; they have a new album. plus I just miss them.

*~*
'Yeah I'm so sorry, I'll be having the day off tomorrow'

'That's fine, but you'll have to do a extra hour next week'

Being okay with that, I gave the kids a quick hello, laughing as they all clung onto my leg and pulled my hair. After 10 minutes of trying to say goodbye I finally was able to get out the door and back to the car.

So here is the 2nd chapter guysss, I hope you like it:) I will be updating again soon! Thankyou for the positive feedback so far, byeeee! ~ Kate