Part 2.5!

I'm so sorry that I keep putting parts out, but I can't help it! This is so fun to write omg (=^^=) originally I wasn't really sure that this was going to be super serious, but I've seriously grown a liking to writing this... I hope you like it, too! It's chapter 2.5 because it's going to be a shorter chapter than last time, and is more like half a chapter.
----
You opened your eyes. It was dark. You were in an empty room... Nothing was around you. Nobody was around you. "Hello?" You yelled. You took a step forward. The sound of your single step echoed throughout the room. You took another step, and the same echo sounded. You started walking in one direction, not knowing where anything was. It was pitch black and you couldn't see a thing. You started to run. Was something behind you? You felt like it. You saw a blue light... You ran towards it. Something caught you from behind...The blue light went out. You were confused. What was going on? You couldn't move...? You saw something. It looked like Sans, but...No, it was different. It was Sans, but he was...Dead...? Things went black...

You woke up and screamed. Just a dream? No, it felt so real. You were shaking, scared.
"...are you alright...?" You heard Sans' voice. He was alive...? You turned and hugged him quickly. You noticed something was missing. His jacket? You realized it was thrown on you like a blanket...
"Huh...?" Was all you could say. You were so confused. You couldn't shake that image out of your head. Quickly clearing your head, you turned back to Sans, realizing you were still hugging him. You quickly let go. "Sorry...uh..." You scratched the back of your head. "D-did you...uh, give me your jacket?"
"yeah. you fell asleep, and i didn't want you to get chilled to the bone." Sans didn't know when it was a good time to use puns. "...what happened? you know that you screamed, right?"
You looked around for a second. You were still in the skelebros' house, on the couch, but it was nighttime(not that there really was a true sense of day and night in the underground). "Only a bad dream..." You sighed. "Sorry...I didn't mean to scream..." You looked away. You felt bad about that.
"it's alright. i get it...i've had bad dreams before, too." He nodded at you. "i think you might want to go back to sleep. it's real late."
You agreed. "Oh, do you want your jacket back...?" You held it out to him.
"nah, keep it. don't want you to freeze. besides, i dont really get affected by the cold." He waved his hand at you. You felt a little bad about it, but Sans' jacket was really warm.
You fell back asleep, eyelids lowering over your tired eyes...
----
Like I said, it was really short I'm sorry (-; ) I'll make a longer chapter next time! This chapter was kind of like an intermission, I guess. I hope you're enjoying this so far!