Part 9!

I think I might be coming up along the end of this story Σ(・・;)this may even be the last part, depending on what I want to do! I'm planning on doing a Mettaton x reader next, maybe, but if you guys have any other characters you want me to do, please don't hesitate to ask!
----
You and Sans walked out of your now cavernous house, hand in hand. Your face was dusted pink-it felt odd to show off your love so obviously...you were also worried about how Papyrus would react to your relationship. You didn't want him to freak out-but it seemed like it'd be hard to prevent, based on how he reacted when Mettaton even mentioned that you two had been hanging out an awful lot.
As you walked away from your house, MTT Resort came into view. Uh oh...you hoped Mettaton wasn't there to see that you and Sans were holding hands...
Of course, it was only a hope, and it wasn't strong enough. As you were walking past the resort, you heard heels clicking against the hard ground of Hotland. Someone familiar had just ran in front of you and stopped-of course, who else was it to be than Mettaton.
He gasped. "Oh! You two again! What a pleasant surprise!" He announced loudly. "Still hanging out, I see?" He leaned over and got up in your face. "Oh, but what's this?" He glanced at your hands. "I was right, was I not? You two totally really are in a relationship!"
Your face was hot and red-you could feel yourself burning. "Y-Yeah, sure," you muttered. "The whole time...even though we've only been together romantically since yesterday..." Your voice gradually got quieter as you spoke.
"uh huh, we're together. now, at least." Sans said clearer than you had. "and what're you gonna do? if you want to try tearing us apart, good luck," Sans had a hint of anger in his tone, but you could tell he wasn't really all that mad. He seemed almost happy to you.
"Try and tear you apart? Oh, no, no! I'd never do that! Especially not to Y/N or you, Sans!" Mettaton laughed. "Besides, you two are SO cute together! A perfect match, I would say!" Mettaton smiled. "All I was doing was giving a little motivation to help you both make a move, thats all!" You really had no idea what he meant. You guessed it had something to do with the news report...so he did it to try and motivate the two of you to make a move? You shrugged. It didn't matter now. "Oh, my, would you look at the time! I have things to do! Stars like me are very busy, you know!" He explained. "Bye now, darlings!" Mettaton left the scene, exiting the same way he came-to MTT Resort.
"That was...kind of weird..." You sighed. Your face still felt like it was burning, but it had to have changed to its original color by now.
"eh, it's whatever...besides, i guess he did kind of contribute to this whole thing, huh?" Sans shrugged, looking at you.
"He said it himself...yeah, without him, I don't know if we could've gotten here. Wow, that's such a weird thing to say..." You never imagined yourself saying that about Mettaton after all the things he did-it made you laugh at yourself a little. "Anyway...let's go on now, shall we? Maybe we should go back to Snowdin..."
"that sounds like a good idea," Sans answered with a nod. "let's go."
And so, you two went. It took you a while to get there-a lot of your friends came by and asked you about it, and you answered truthfully. Most of your friends were happy for you-and some of them even said that they had been waiting for you two to get together for the longest time.
Finally, you made it back to Snowdin. You went to Sans' house...
"BROTHER! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!" Papyrus shouted.
"i stayed the night at Y/N's place, bro. chill out, it's not like anything bad happened," Sans answered his brother's question calmly.
"AND YOU DID NOT TELL ME?" Papyrus seemed angry, if that was even possible for Papyrus. "AND WHAT IS THIS?" He pointed at your hands, which were still held together. "WAS METTATON RIGHT? ARE YOU TWO REALLY IN A SECRET RELATIONSHIP?"
"uh, yeah, but it's not really a secret. you can ask anyone and they'd probably know about it by now." Sans answered with a shrug. Suddenly, Papyrus came down and picked up Sans and hugged him.
"IM SO GLAD! MY BROTHER HAS FOUND HIMSELF A SIGNIFICANT OTHER, AND IT'S SOMEONE I APPROVE OF!" Papyrus seemed to be hugging Sans very tightly. "I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER RIGHT NOW!"
"w-well, i'm glad you're chill, pap." Sans could barely get his words out since Papyrus was holding him so tightly.
"WAIT! YOU MUST PROVE THAT YOU AND Y/N AREN'T JUST ACTING!" Papyrus exclaimed as he put Sans down. "YOU MUST...KISS!"
You went a little red. "i don't have lips, dude," Sans explained.
"Oh, uh, don't worry, I can just, ah," You gave Sans a little kiss on the cheek. You saw his face go slightly blue(that skeleton blush again?). "Does that count?"
"IT DOES!" Papyrus then grabbed both you and Sans and hugged both of you at the same time. "I'M SO HAPPY!" He exclaimed.
After that, you and Sans both knew you'd be together for a very long time...and now, although everything had been settled and you and Sans were together, you couldn't help but remember back when you were in Grillby's, before everything happened, all by yourself, before Sans showed up...
But you knew that now, you weren't going to be bonely anymore.