Chapter one ~

please click on this for me <3 for a chance for me too meet one direction please help me http://www.kiss108.com/d/?20s

Thursdays- teach petite ballet, my name is Lea Woods I'm a dance teacher at Shinning stars dance school, its a little dance school in the bad side of a little town, i live in the good part of a bad town. i get to take free classes at the dance school because i teach there but i barely get paid to make up for the classes i take. i live in a little run down house i found when running away from home. its not that nice, there's no lights or electricity, its cold, but it will have to do.i ran away when i was 16, ever sense then i have been taking care of my self.

I woke up on Thursday morning, i like Thursdays i get to teach the little kids. i get dressed in some of the only clothes i have, a leotard and ballet slippers. i have to walk 15 minutes to get to the dance school, when i finally get there all the kids hug me and yell with joy. i start teaching the class. once a half hour has passed the class is over, that was the only of the day at the studio, so i have to lock up. 

i walk back to my house where i find two police cars out side of it, so i casually turn around and start walking away, they always come . the house is owned by the bank so I'm not supposed to go in there. some times i just get so mad with how my life turned out, i wish my dad didn't die i wish my mom didn't drink, i wish my step dad never came into my life, i wish i could believe that everything happens for a reason but i just don't. i have no where to stay, no where to go, so when this happens i go to one place that makes me feel so peaceful. a cliff where the water hits hard, rock at the bottom. i lay there on top of the cliff and listing to the waves crash.

its Friday and i need to get back to my house my clothes are there and all the 10 other things i own. i walk back to my house to see that the cops are still there and have posted a sign for construction, they are going to tare down my house. i start softly crying, i cant go back in there will be people there every minute until its knocked down i cant get my things and i have no where to live i hate always having to be on the look out, always having to have my guard up, i don't wanna go any where else. i start running back to the cliff the only place i can go, when things like this happen i dance.

i start to dance fast and hard, i twirl and spin and go on for minutes until i do a turn and fall twisting my ankle, not any twist this hurts alot more, maybe even broken. i just sit there crying i cant take this anymore, this pain, this life, this world usually dance brings me out of this mood but today not even dance can save me. so i think to my self for a couple of minutes and decide. i am going to jump off this cliff, i don't wanna be here any more why should i? no one loves me no one one would miss me. so i do it i count to 5

1.....2.....3.....4.......

          5....... i start running picking up passe as i run.... and i jump.