Chapter 6 ~

Niall's P.O.V

i want to believe lea's telling me the truth but i dont.. i hated that i didn't believe her but i had to find out where she really went today. 

N: ill be right back 

L: ok!

i walk over to the bathroom, then out the back door, "hey, hows it going" i say to the driver  "good you?" "good, where did you take lea today?" "around this town like almost an hour away, then we stopped at a house, she was in there for a little while then came out and came here." he said. "oh so you dont know whos house it was do you?" "no she didnt say". " ok, thanks, well be ready to leave in like 5 minutes"

L: hey the waitress said they were closing so i just payed.

N: you didnt have to do that, let me pay you back

L: no! its fine really 

we get back in the car to drive home, im trying to think of a way to ask her about the house.. but i dont know how to say it with out sounding like i dont trust her or something. we get back to the house. lea sits on the couch and starts looking at movies on demand.

N: hey who said you could order a movie? 

L: oh niall can i please order a 5 dollar movie, i know you wouldn't want me spending any of of millions but please. (i say sarcastically)

N: fine fine you can, what movie? (i sit on the couch next to her)

L: i dont know what kind of movie do you want to watch?

N: lets watch a really scary movie.

L: ehh how bout funny?

N: awww is someone scared? its ok wittle baby

L: i am not! which one you choose

we end up watcing Texas chainsaw, every time something scary would happen lea would jump and get alittle closer to me, until she was right next to me shoving her head into my shoulder every time something scary happened. by the time the movie was over lea was sound asleep in my arms. i carried her up the satires and into her bedroom and got her under the covers. she looked so cozy so i jumped into the bed with her and got under the covers.

L: no

L: zach no

N: lea? are you ok?

L: (no answer)

N: lea are you sleep talking?

L: (no answer)

who is zach, i stayed up almost all night thinking about what she said, who was zach and why is she saying no, she sounds so scared, i moved over and held her in my hands and finally fell asleep.

LEA'S P.O.V

i woke up in nialls arms, and i have no idea how i got here honestly , i just remember being on the couch with niall. i pick nialls arm off from around me and get out of the bed and walk to the bathroom i look in the mirror then go down in the sink to wash my face. i come back up and see some one standing behind me,

L: oh my god niall dont do that, i almost had a heart attack

N: sorry, whos zach?

L: what? 

N: whos zach?

L: how do you know about him?

N: you said in your sleep "no zach no"

L: hes no one just some one i used to know, no big deal ( i say as i walk over to niall putting my arms around his neck)

N: is he who you saw when you stopped at that house yesterday?

L: how do you know i stopped at a house?

N: it doesn't matter i just know, dont lie to me, i can help you if you need it.

L: stop worrying about me im fine, god!

i storm out of the room with niall following me not to far behind. "Im leaving dont follow me" i say walking through the kitchen passing all the boys eating their breakfast. "lea, just wait" niall says but im already out the door, i get into a car that has keys left in it.

N: who left their keys in the car?!?! (i say looking at the guys)

Harry: that might have been me...

N: ughh.

Zayn: where is she going? what happen?

N: i dont know where shes going? come on we have to follow her

Louis: maybe its better if we dont 

N: no she might be in danger, come on, or im going alone

we all pile in to the car with me driving i speed as fast as i cant to catch up to her.