Chapter 3 ~

PLEASE CLICK ON THIS LINK TO HELP ME HAVE A CHANCE TO MEET ONE DIRECTION PLEASEE <3 http://www.kiss108.com/d/?20s

I get changed into the clothes that were given to me and walk back out of the room, harry is still the just sitting on the bed. "so what really happened on that cliff?" i cant tell him what happened he will think I'm weird and a phsyco. "i was dancing and i did a twirl and feel on my ankle and feel over into the ocean" i hope he believes me i hope he believes me, "i don't believe you" of cause. "its true" i say. he looks at me for a couple of minutes. "you almost had me believing" "you can tell me ya know, i wont tell any one if you don't want me to" i give in and just tell him everything, my mom, dad, step dad, where i lived, how i ran away, what happened to my house, how i hurt my ankle, how i really fell into the ocean. i needed to tell some one i cant hold everything, These these emotions in side of me where if i don't tell anyone, ill just die alittle more inside, not that I'm pretty much completely dead inside. he looks and me with a disbelief face on.

HARRY'S P.O.V

How could someone have such i terrible life, i thought to my self, how can some one so beautiful so nice deserve to have such i horrible life. "I...I.. i don't know what to say....I'm so sorry for everything, i get now why you would want to do that, I'm so happy we saved you in time" i say. "why" she whispers, "you don't deserve any of that, and know with us we can show you how great it is to be alive, and how wonderful it is to be happy" i say. she smiles and says "thank you, but with me, its just a matter of time before something bad happens again." well us 5 boys will do everything in our power to make sure nothing ever happens to you again, i say, then hug her. we walked back downstairs. niall hands lea a laptop saying "here you can but some clothes" "i..i cant do that, i cant use your money" she says. "i want you to spend at the least 200 dollars" niall says and walks into a different room.

Lea's P.O.V

I go to the websites i know, like hollister, abercrombie, topshop, i got 2 or 3 things from each store but not even close to 200 dollars worth of clothes. zayn comes walking in and sit next to me and says "have you found anything you like yet?"  yeah a couple things i say. "200 dollars worth of clothes yet?" he says. ..... no i say. i don't know any other stores. "what about freshtops, every seen their clothes?" no but ill look i say. he gets up and walks away. a couple minutes later niall comes in and sits next to me, close enough so he can see everything I'm doing on the laptop I'm scrolling through the sleeve less crop tops, when he stops me and points at one and say "that one get that one"  its white with the word Wild written on it in tribal designs in all different colors. i love it i say. he smiles and says me too. a couple minutes later of him helping me and picking out clothes together, i have reached 300 dollars so i told him i was done."ok but we would be coming back on soon to get shoes soon" he says smiling. his simile, it made me happy like something i couldn't describe, it was like he could smile about anything and everything, it made me feel like i could do the same.

Its been a week that i have been staying with the boys. it has been the best week of my life, the only time i have ever felt happy, like really happy. but as i said something bad would eventually happen, and that would be they would go on tour one day, leave, and forget about me. i stayed in my room for most of the day when harry and niall both came into my room and lay next to me in my bed, no one talked for a minute until niall said, why have you been in your room all day? i don't know i said "your sad" harry said. "why are you sad" niall said. i sit up and say "this has been the happiest week of my life, and i know we still have time, but what about when you guys leave, then what, what about me, what about us (i say looking at niall, we have gotten really close not like brother sister close, that's what me and harry have but me and niall we have something different, and i love it) what about what will happen when you leave"  "we have time a month actual before we have to start thinking about what we are going to do but trust me we wont let you go, we can bring you with us trust me you will never be alone again" harry says as he hugs me and walks out of the room, leaving me and niall by our selves.