Another?!

You stared at your arm again. You shook with shock and anger. You continued to stab your arm with the small knife but the wounds always sealed up.
"N-no...no..." you whisper, shaking and holding your head. The tears from all of the memories became loose as countless ones dropped onto the floor. Hanji ran over to you and hugged you after you fell to the floor. She stroked your hair and hushed you as you tried to catch your breath. Hanji let go and looked at you onto yours eyes.
"Okay...you might be a titan shifter. We don't know. We may have to run some experiments. From whatever happens, we will always support you." She said soothingly. You nodded and looked over to Levi. His expression was blank but his eyes said something different: love. You stood up and smiled at Eren. He smiled back comfortingly before you grabbed Levi's hand and led him to your room.
***********************************
You locked the door once you and Levi were inside. Once the lock clicked, Levi grabbed you and held you again his chest in an embrace. Your eyes widened in shock but you soon hugged him back.
"Listen, y/n. I will always love you. Being so brave over the years and having to live with your family's death. I'm always here. There's one thing I need to tell you." Levi said. You lifted your head and nodded as to say 'go on'. He sighed but continued:
"There is a report that Doctor Jaeger has experimented on you and Eren in the past. Do you remember anything?" You rubbed your arm and looked down.
"I-I remember going to see him. He knocked Eren out and I kept screaming and.....screaming. I woke up to see Eren sat next to me" Levi nodded at you and kissed you softly. You smiled at him and pulled his shirt you borrowed around your torso.
"Anyway, Shitty glasses may want to experiment on you so we best get going. I'll be right there so don't worry.
***********************************
You sat at the other side of Hanji's desk as she scribbled down clumsily. You heard Levi tut at her carelessness and that made you breathe a laugh. Hanji looked up with a huge blush.
"Okay! We'll now go outside so we can test your shifting!" She yelled. Levi rested a hand on your shoulder.
"This soon?!" He yelled. Hanji just nodded and smiled at you.
"Thank you for helping humanity's research!" Hanji shouted once again. You looked up at Levi for guidance. His eyes said 'I'll support you' . You smiled then clenched your fist.
"I'll do anything for humanity!!"
***********************************
You stood in front of many soldiers, your friends from the trainees, Hanji and the Levi squad. Eren stood next to you since Hanji wanted to experiment with both of you.
"Okay and....go!" Hanji shouts as she waves her hands in the air. You shot a glance at Eren before bitting your hand. Smoke surrounded you with small sparks. Once it had cleared, you looked down at everyone...

Hanji had finished all of her tests so you lowered her down to the ground. She stepped off of your hand scribbling notes one again. Suddenly you felt arms around you....

3rd Person P.O.V :

Eren hugged y/n in their titan forms. Levi looked on with jealousy boiling in his blood. He should be the only guy hugging her. The only one. Mikasa stood watching Eren and y/n also. Her eyes grew cloudy with jealousy. Both jealous scouts looked at each other.

Layla, a blonde-haired, blue-eyed short girl from y/n's squad studied the two. She was y/n's best friend so she knew Levi and what he did when he didn't get his way.....