That Brat

Different P.O.V :

5 years later...

It was your next bit in training: hand-to-hand combat. You hated doing this because you were bored of beating everyone over and over with the fighting skills your brother taught you. You were the strongest trainee at the moment and were hoping to join the scouts.

"Take me on, girly?" A tall, well-build blonde asked as he approached you.
"Ok then. I love giving pain" you said with a blank face and a plain voice. The blonde laughed as you both prepared in your fighting positions.

You let the blonde run at you before you made your first move. As he ran you grabbed his leg and flipped him to the floor. With an expressionless face, you kneed him in the stomach and watched him fall with pain. You then punched him hard in the face then grabbed his shirt to pull his ear next to your face.
"Looks like you lost" you said blankly as you got off him and helped him up.
"You're good kid", he said as he patted your back,"I'm Reiner"
"Y/n" you said as you looked around, watching people suffer. Your soft lips twitched but soon fell back to your normal, blank face.

Next was balance. To use the 3dmg, you needed to balance between the two metal wires so that you could drift from place to place. You stood in mid air being held by the fake practice gear with crossed arms and a blank face while you watched your friends struggle. Eren looked determined but he was just an 'impulsive brat' as you watched him fail and bang his head against the floor.
"Don't get cocky. You will fail." you said as you glared at him.
"I'll do what I want y/n. Gahh" Eren said as he once again smashed his head against the ground.
"How are you so good at this!?" He shouted with desperation hovering in his ocean green eyes. He searched your e/c orbs looking for answers but your hardened your look and snapped"
"Focus!". Eren looked at you then steadied himself.
"Finally. We need to be prepared for tomorrow. We need to kill them all" you said coldly as Eren looked at you with fear in his eyes.

You brushed your h/c out of your face as you thought to yourself.

I will get revenge, b/n. I promise I will. For you mom and dad. I wish you were here with me. I love you all, my beautiful family.