How much? (ending)

Your P.O.V:

Armin talked to you about things which made your heart yearned for Levi. Every thought of him...you felt sorry for him...

To clear things up, you decide to walk to his office to talk to him. Your hands began to shake and beads of sweat formed on your brow. You weren't nervous before, why now?

You knocked on the door with haste. When no one answered, you decided to let yourself in. You saw Levi with his head on his desk. His shoulders rose and lowered with each breath.

Levi's P.O.V:

I felt a presence in front of me so I pulled myself out of my drowsy state and looked up. There stood y/n. Her beautiful e/c eyes sparkled, reflecting the sunlight.
"Levi." She said seriously. The mention of my name in her voice sent a warm shudder down my spine.
"Explain everything".
****************************
I explained everything to y/n and we were now in an embrace. We looked into each others eyes and our lips drew close....
"Y/n-finally!!!" Shitty glasses shouted as she ran in and jumped up and down. Y/n began to giggle and it was like music to my ears. Hanji grabbed y/n's hand and dragged her away shouting "We need to prepare for the expedition!"

****************************

Your P.O.V:

You sat on your horse near Eren and Hanji preparing to go on the expedition. This may be the only chance to move back the titans. Once Erwin shouted, the horses galloped out of the gate. Almost immediately, about 6 scouts were taken out by an abnormal titan. Erwin sliced it's flesh and landed back on his ease in a matter of seconds.
"This way!" Hanji shouted before racing ahead to lead you and Eren.

Hanji stopped in a secluded area and got off of her horse.
"Come here you two" She said as she filled around with her knife. You and Eren rolled up your sleeves and showed your wrists to her.
"Okay I'll do the ritual...hehe" She said with a blush. The knife Hanji had sliced a cross into yours and Eren's wrist, you pressed it to Eren's. Lightning flashed and a pink cross was formed on your wrists.
"Yippee!!" Hanji squealed as she jumped up and down.
"The connection is complete!" You and Eren smiled at eachother.

"The titans are here!" Eren shouted as he bit his hand, transforming into his titan form.
"I'll cover you!" You shouted as your gear lifted you into the air. While concentrating on dodging the trees and Eren, you didn't realise the titan reaching up to you. With a vicious movement, the titan clawed you out of the air and forcing you into a near by tree. Hanji flew by and finished of the titan but more were coming. Titans of all sizes surrounded you on that branch with your newly injured leg.
"Y/n!" Eren's titan shouted. He needed to concentrate on the other titans not you.
"Go! I'll find a way! Trust me!" You shouted.

1st Person P.O.V:

Eren's titan looked at y/n for a few minutes, putting his trust onto her. He nodded and roared, taking out every titan in his way.

Hanji flew by and landed onto Eren's shoulder.
"Where's y/n?!" Hanji asked with a worried look.
"Trust her and trust me!" Eren shouted. He started to run with Hanji holding onto a strand of his hair tightly.

~le time skip~

Eren, who was now back to normal, ran over to a scout who had a list of names.
"Heard anything about y/n l/n?" Eren asked anxiously.
"Missing in action. Sorry for your loss" the scout said and walked away. Hanji overhead and hugged Eren almost immediately.
"What are you brats doing?" Levi said as he folded his arms. Eren wiped his tears with his forearm and looked at Levi.
"Y/n's missing in action"

Before words were spoken, screams of the guards were heard:
"What the fuck?"
"There's a titan climbing the wall!!" Hanji looked towards the sound of stomping and became shocked. She pointed and shouted "The symbol!!"
Levi looked towards the titan. A small dagger could be seen, slicing away at the neck from the inside. Smoke flooded the air and....Y/n crawled out.

Levi's P.O.V:

My heart stopped. She was alive. I flew down as fast as I could and held her as if she was made of glass.
"I...I l-love you Levi...." y/n said as her breath shook.
"I love you too" I said stroking her hair.
"How much do you love me?" She asked staring caring ly into my eyes.
"More than words can describe."

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Okay guys! That's it! Sorry it's such a long chapter. As you can tell I've been very lazy with this story. Thank you for reading.

Warning: there may be a few spelling mistakes!! Sorryyyy :×