Surprise!!

I know that I haven't updated in ageesss and I'm so so so sorry T-T! I'm gonna skip to when Eren's just about to put the boulder in the wall. Stay kawaii ✌

Armin's P.O.V :

I stood on the brown tiled roof as I watched my best friend walk closer to saving humanity.

It's been a few days since y/n went missing and none of us have taken it very well. Even though she was sometimes a bit violent and expressionless, she had a kind heart and everyone knew.

Eren's titan plunged the huge boulder into the wall and flares began to fill the sky to confirm the mission had been a success. Me and Mikasa flew to Eren's titan to check on him. I started to carefully slice his titan's neck open and slowly pulled him out with Mikasa's help. Suddenly, the deadly sound of titans filled the air as two 10 metres approached us. This was it. I knew there was a 25 percent chance of this failing but this is how we are going to die. I squeezed my eyes shut and waited for my death....nothing. I slowly opened my eyes to see the two titans piled up and a person stood on their bodies. I could believe it. It was y/n. But she wore a green cape than flew behind her with her h/l h/c hair. I knew that badge from somewhere; the scouts.

The scouts went outside of the wall and saw the sea. I read in my book that the sea was a blue wet thing that was water but was way saltier. Me, Eren and y/n always planned to explore outside the walls and I've always kept a mental note.

(Time skip brought to you by neko Armin. When Eren's in jail)

You're P.O.V :

You stood with Captain Levi and Commander Erwin as Eren started to wake up in his cell. You blew your h/c hair out of your face impatiently as Eren's eyes became wide as he looked at the three of you.
"Y-y/n? You're alive?!" Eren said as his voice shook. You smiled a little as you spoke:
"Well duhh"
Eren's eyes searched Levi and Erwin as if he knew who they were.
"Eren Jaeger." Erwin said in his low voice. Eren looked up with fear laced into his eyes.
"If you shall be in the scouts, you will either be with Captain Levi or Corporal y/n." Erwin said.
"Question." You say confidently. Erwin raised a brow but then nodded.
"I've know Eren since we were quite young and we both lost our families 5 years ago, when he was 10 and I was 13. It's only right for him to be on my squad. " You say as Levi glares at you coldly. Erwin scratched his chin.
"We will see, Corporal" Erwin said as he exited the room. You and Levi share and icy glare before he spoke.
"I've always thought that you were a twat since you got here. I want him on my squad." Levi growled into your face. You always had disliked Levi but something unknown was confusing you. You looked at Eren.
"Eren, if you weren't a witness, I would of beat up Captain shorty here." You say as you start to walk away. You hear Eren snigger and Levi make his usual 'tch' sound before he followed you.