Never will heal...

You sat in the cottage room with all of your luggage, waiting for Hanji. It had been a long 2 weeks and your heart begged to see Levi. Whenever you thought about him, your heart fluttered. The squeak of the door opening and a very excited Hanji pulled you out of your thoughts.
"Hey y/n! So I have some exciting news! I collected DNA from both yours and Eren's titan form and the results say that you have a relation of some sort!" You felt quite happy because Eren had always been in your life and was like a brother to you.
"Ready to go!?" Hanji squealed. You nodded eagerly and walked with Hanji to meet Eren.
*******************

Once you got back to the walls, you ran into Erwin.
"Do you know where Levi is?"
"Yes. He's in his office." Erwin said and strode away. You ran to Levi's office but as you grabbed the door knob, you heard quiet moaning. Your heart dropped and your eyes swelled up, but you decided to open the door any way. What you saw....
Levi was fucking Mikasa on his desk....
"Ah Ackerman.." Levi said as he placed a sloppy kiss on Mikasa's lips. You gasped at Levi turned around and smirked at you, then started fucking Mikasa even harder. Countless tears started pouring out onto your cheeks as you ran away. Hanji saw you and stopped you running off.
"Y/n?! What happened!??!"
"H-he....he..."
"Who!??" Hanji yelled.
"L-L-Levi....he.." You stutter, out of breath from crying. Hanji's face filled with rage and she stormed to Levi's office.

3rd person P.O.V:

Hanji threw the door open to see Mikasa rushing out and Levi buttoning up his shirt.
"What the fuck have you done!!??"
"Gotten even" Levi said with a smirk.
"Go and apologize. Now." Hanji said as her hands balled into fists.
"Why should I? We're not together anyway."
"You impulsive shit! They have been with me doing experiments!! They're related!!" Hanji screamed. Levi furrowed his brows as he put his jacket on. He ran a hand through his raven hair sympathetically.
"What have I done?!" Levi yelled.

Your P.O.V:

You sat in your room, your hands gripping your hair. You had stopped crying but we're thinking. You shouldn't have let him kiss you, you should if let him fuck you. Everytime you open up your heart gets smashed. You heard a knock at the door and Levi stood there with a sympathetic look.
"Y/n--"
"Shut up. Shut the fuck up. You destroyed my heart. You destroyed me. You let your imagination ruin us. I will never heal from this. Now fuck off and stay out of my life." You say with an icy voice. You slam the door and pick up your pocket knife and started throwing it at the wall. Levi would pay for this.

Levi's P.O.V:

I knew it. I'm a monster. I'm just like my father: believing stupid ideas in my head and not listening to my heart. I'll make it up to you, y/n. My sweet, sweet y/n.