Trial

Your P.O.V :

You stood as you watched the Captain from hell beat up your best friend. You dug your nails into your palms as you felt a walk hand on your shoulder. The brown-haired girl, Hanji, gave a small but reassuring smile. Your lips twitched into a little smile as you nodded then turned to see a small tooth on the floor and a beat up Eren with his head hung low. Once the judge had told Eren that he was joining your squad, you and Hanji helped Eren into the infirmary.

Hanji cleaned Eren up while being a freak. You sat with your hand on his shoulder the whole time as Levi glared holes at you while leaning against the wall.
"Your tooth hasn't disappeared but I have it here!" Hanji yelled as she held the tooth up.
"Probably regeneration like the titans" you mumbled as Hanji squealed. She then ran out of the room dragging Eren being her while screaming 'research'. Levi walked over to you and for some reason your palms began to sweat.
"I need to speak to you in my office. Follow me." He said plainly as you nodded then followed him silently to his office.

Once you got inside of Levi's office, he locked the door and stood in front of you.
"I'm sick of fucking pretending." He said as he walked closer to you. You tried to speak but you were cut off by Levi's lips meeting yours. His hands slowly curved around your waist as he pulled you closer. Your lips moved in perfect harmony with his as your hands snaked around his neck. You both pulled back to catch your breath as Levi pressed hos forehead against yours.
"Sick of pretending?" You asked while panting.
"That I don't love you" He said in return with a genuine smile.
"Me too" you said softly. Then he hugged you tightly but carefully as if you were made of glass.
"Y/n l/n, I love you so don't die on me brat" Levi whispered as his breath fanned your ear.
"I promise" you whisper as you seal your promise with a sweet kiss.

You walked to Hanji's office with Levi close next to you; his hand linked with yours. You soon frozen as Hanji's office door was open with a confused Eren and a thrilled Hanji stared at the two of you.
"I knew it!" Hanji squealed as she jumped up and down. You blushed as you let go of Levi's soft hand.
"Get to the business" you say quickly as you sat down. Hanji nodded then handed you a piece of paper. You squinted to see the small writing:

Experiment: test subject's ability to shift. Day after trial.