Chapter 8.

****Zayn's POV****

The doctor came into the room with Kendall's new legs. "Hello Kendall I would like you to get use to wearing this every morning, but you can take them off at night and during the afternoon too when your Sutton down but when you stand back up and walk around I would like for you to wear these again." He said putting the legs on her. "How so these feel?" He asked.

"A little strange but I'll get use to them." She said trying to get up.

"You might want to hold on to him for support when walking and getting up." The doctor said pointing to me, and Kendall nodded.

"That's it, wow your a natural at this." I said, but then she tripped over her feet and fell forwards and I caught her.

"Well that was pretty good for your first time." The doctor said. "Your all clear to go home, oh and before I forget here is a booklet of all the things you need to do for the legs and here is your very own wheel chair." He said pulling it in from the hallway.

"Can she use it now?" I asked.

"Sure go right a head." He said and I lifted her up and put her in the chair.

*~*

We finally got home after struggling to get Kendall in the car and out of the car.

"I can do it myself." Kendall snapped.

"Are you sure?" I asked watching her struggle to get up the stairs.

"Yes I'm sure." She replied but she fell down.

I picked up and carried her inside.

"Okay maybe I did need your help this one time." Kendall said taking a seat on the couch.

"So have you been up to these past years?" I asked.

"I want to know why you never came and visited me, you knew where I lived in London." Kendall yelled.

"The reason I never came to see you is because I knew that once I saw your face again I would never be able to leave your side." I said crashing my lips on to hers.

"I've been waiting for you to do that for a long time." She said kissing me back.

"Kendall will you be my girlfriend?" I asked.

"Yes!" She squealed in excitement.

****Kendall's POV****

"Kendall will you be my girlfriend?" Zayn asked.

"Yes!" I squealed and literally tackled him to the ground and kissed him but realized that I was still dating Bryan.

"A simple yes and a kiss would have been fine." He said and I could tell I was hurting him a little.

"Oops sorry." I said grabbing onto the couch to stand up again.

"So do you want to go out tonight?" Zayn asked.

"Sure, where?" I asked.

"Well that's the surprise. But wear something really formal." Zayn said getting up and walking towards the door.

"Now I'm scared." I said a but curious of where we were going.

"Don't worry, and I will come over around sevenish to pick you up." Zayn smirked kissed me on the cheek and left.

"Boy am I in for a roller coaster ride." I said to myself.

*~*

Later that night

It was getting close to seven when there was a knock on my door.

"Come in." I said.

"Hey Ken can we talk to you?" Zach and David said coming in to my room and closing the door behind them. I had switched my room with David's because his room was on the ground floor.