Chapter 11.

****Zayn's POV****

"Zayn-Zayn-ZAYN!!!!!" Someone yelled.

"Five more minutes mum." I said.

"Get up now you have a flight in two hours. And I'm not your mother." I looked up to see a very angry Liam.

"Oh shit. I haven't even packed yet." I said hopping out of bed.

"Don't worry I packed for you." Liam said pointing to the suit case on the floor.

"Thanks mate. Can you drive me to LHR, please?" I asked.

"Sure." he said leaving me so that I could get dressed.

"Ready to go Liam?" I asked.

"Yep get in the car I will be right there." He said getting his jacket.

*~*~*~*

After Liam dropped me off at LHR I was mobbed by fans and the paps.

"Who are you going to see?" They asked.

"Why are you alone?"

"Are you going out with that girl Kendall?"

"Why would you go out with that girl if she doesn't have real legs. I find that disgusting."

"SHUT UP!" I yelled and they backed away and got quiet.

I couldn't take it anymore they were making fun of Kendall. "How would you feel if you watched your best friend get hit by a drunk driver because she was crossing the street to say hi to you." I said and with that I was almost about to go inside when I felt a tug on my shirt.

"What more do you-" I was about to yell thinking that it was the paparazzi.

"Zayn I think that you and Kendall are both incredibly strong." Said a girl in a wheel chair with her right leg amputated.

"Thank you so much." I said hugging her and signed her wheel chair.

"Tell Kendall to stay strong, for all of us amputees. I believe that she can make it to the Olympics." She said and gave me an idea.

"Hey can I have you twitter handle?" I asked.

"Yeah sure it's @Amputee_Strong." She said.

"Thank I will talk to you later." I said and she had a confused look on her face.

When I got past security and to my gate they were about to close it.

"No, no, no please keep it open." I yelled running towards it.

"Sorry about that Mr. Malik." the lady said opening it again.

"Thanks." I said and got on the plane.

*~*

Later on the plane ride I took out my Mac Book and bought the plane's wifi.

I went on twitter and followed that girl from earlier.

"@Amputee_Strong has inspired me to do something amazing. Stay tuned to find out what." I tweeted.

After that I DMed @Amputee_Strong.

"Hello I never got your name but you have inspired me to do something great. I would love for you to join in on it and also do something else with me and Kendall." instantly she replied.

"Hey Zayn my name is Devin, and I would love to join in on what your doing and do something with you and Kendall." She replied.

"Okay great thanks. I will let you know what it is sometime soon! :)" I said and logged off because we were landing.