Chapter 10.

****Zayn's POV****

"What?!" I said confused.

"I know I'm sorry but I really want him to come to prove him wrong that you're not just some guy that breaks girls hearts." Kendall said.

"Fine but promise me that you won't leave me alone with your dad." I begged.

"I don't know, I do have a small bladder." She laughed.

"Well goodnight. I love you." I said.

"I love you too." She said and hung up, god was it hard to be away from her.

"Someone looks sad." Niall said.

"It's just so god damn hard being away from Kendall knowing that not her whole family loves the idea of me and her together." I admitted.

"What do you mean?" Harry asked.

"For starters her father hates me because he thinks I go out with girls for sex. And the part that really gets me is that I use to live right next door to him. He thinks that fame has changed me." I said.

"Does she love you?" Liam asked.

"What?" I said.

"Does Kendall really love you?" He asked again.

"Of course, why?" I asked.

"That's all that matters don't worry about if her father doesn't like you all that matters is if you two love each other." Liam said.

"Thanks mate, the wise words of Liam Payne." I laughed.

"Anytime. What are you going to do when you see her?" He asked.

"Kendall made plans for her and I to have lunch with her father and I think that the rest of her family is coming too." I said.

"Rough, at least her brothers and mother likes you." Louis said.

"Yeah and I thought that it would be hard to please her brothers." I said.

"They did know you before though, right?" Niall asked.

"I wasn't as close with them as Kendall but we did share some pretty interesting memories." I said.

{Flashback}

"Hey Zayn throw me some of that fishing line." David yelled.

We were at Kendall's lake house with both of our families.

"Catch!" I yelled back but I missed and I hit Kendall in the back of the head and she fell in the water.

"Oh my god! David you pushed me in I'm gonna kill you!" She yelled.

"But it wasn't me it was Zayn." David said all innocent like.

"But you're the one that wanted the fishing line in the first place." I said in my defence.

"Then I'm gonna kill the both of you!" Kendall screamed.

"David and I both looked at each other and said, "RUN!"

We ended up running all the way to the mini mart that was quite a long way from the house. There we found Zach making out with the girl that lived next door.

"Having fun there?" David asked.

"Oh grow up." He said.

"Hey David how about we call your mum to embarrass Zach?" I suggested.

"Great idea, plus she hates that girl." David said taking his phone out and calling his mum.

"Hey mum guess who we just found making out in the back of the mini mart. It was Zach and Abby the neighbour." He said and put his mum in speaker phone and walked to the back.

"Zachary Evans, how dare you sneak around with a girl that I don't approve of. You come home right this instant." And she hung up.

"That's it, now you're really gonna pay." Zach said ditching Abby and came charging towards us.

"Run!" I yelled now we have two siblings out for our blood.

{End of flashback}

"Sounds like you three had some awesome times." Harry said.

"Yeah and that's not even the worst." I said. "Well I'm going to go to bed I have to get up early tomorrow. Goodnight lads." I said making my way up to my room.

******Author's Note******

Hey Lovelies, 

Sorry for the short chapter but I'm doing the best I can with the such little time I have for writing. Thanks- Brooke XOXO