Chapter Five Holy Sith!

Luke's POV

Anakin and I come back to the apartment to find Padmé and Leia talking on the couch drinking some jawa juice. ((That's coffee))

"Hey boys how was training?", Leia asks. "This kid will be the death of me", Anakin replies and Leia snorts in her jawa juice. Anakin raises an eyebrow and Padmé smiles. I raise an eyebrow and the girls start laughing. "Oh its nothing"

--------------------

Anakin's POV

Later that night the Chancellor calls the twins and I to his chambers. Leia didn't want to go and is currently being dragged by Luke. I laugh at all of the confused looks on the Senators faces.

When we get into the chambers all the color fades from Luke's face. He whispers something to his sister and the color fades from her as well. What in the stars?

Luke moves his hand closer to his lightsaber but Leia grabs his hand. "What do you want?", Luke asks. "Luke I just wanted to thank you for saving me and make sure you are okay", Palpatine said.

"How do you know my name? Leia did you tell him?", Luke asks them. I speak up, "I told him. Why was I not supposed to do that?"

"No, it's fine I'm just", Luke says taking a deep breath. "Groundrunner I know a lot about you", the Chancellor says. Luke turns to Leia, "We will talk about this later". She smiles slightly then shrugs.

---------

"I've decided to a point you as my eyes and ears of the Council", Palpatine says, after Luke and Leia left. "Me, a master?" I say in disbelief. This is amazing, I finally I be recognized. The chancellor listens as I go off saying that the council elects its own members. He smiles at me.

Me a master, wait until Padmé hears this.

------------

Luke's POV

"Really Leia, Groundrunner?" I say with an eyebrow raised. "Sorry I panicked", she say was we walk into the apartment. Padmé smiles at us as we walk in. Leia give her a slight smile

"My lady", she says bowing. "Mrs Padmé how are you?" I ask her she looks at me, "so that's what your calling me?", she asks smiling at me. "I'm doing fine Luke thank you for asking".

I sit down as Leia and Padmé walks away. I guess they're good Friends. I wish I could say the same about Anakin and I. But I don't think he likes me very much.

----------------------------------------

Padmé POV

"So Palpatine is the Sith?" I ask Leia. "That's true", she replies. "Well we have to tell someone", I says my anger rising. I can't believe it, after everything I did for him. After all what I stood up for, he lied. He wants pain. He won't get away with this.

"No we have no proof", Leia says sighing. "Yes we do, we have you", I said. "Why would they believe us? We are strangers, and if we say that he is a Sith Lord, well no one will believe us. And Luke can't say he knows his force presence because then the question why will come up. And it would just have more lies, plus Anakin has to destroy him", Leia says. I look down.

"Can I tell you something?" I ask her. "Of course mom", Leia say. I smile when she says mom. "Anakin, he's a good man, I love him so much that's why I'm worried. But he's loyal, too loyal for his own good. And it's his weakness, his fatal flaw, all good people have one. And last night he had a dream about me dying in childbirth. He'll do anything to make it unreal. Even turn", I explain. It felt good getting that off my chest.

"I see", Leia said then thinks for a moment before speaking again, "Palpatine will try making him his apprentice. So he will try making him angry. This is where we come in. We will make him feel better. And don't make him angry".

"We shall do what we must"

----------------------------------------

Well a short chapter but just to get the point across