Chapter Eleven More Planing *groan*

OH MY GODS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS AND 100 VOTES!

Anyways here is chapter 11

--------------

Luke's POV

Obi-Wan walks in. Anakin is gone he went to have a training session with Yoda. Leia and I progress as doing well I'd have to say. Obi-Wan told us about a conversation that they had and he needs help to stay on the light side. Yoda is the answer it is.

"Alright who is the Sith Lord?" Obi-Wan asks sitting down. I look at Padmé. "Obi-Wan the twins found out it's the chancellor", Padmé says. I give Leia a look, "she knows!" Leia nods, "she needed to know". "How long?" I ask. "The day after we met her", Leia replies. "Oh force. Leia we agreed that we wouldn't tell them", I say. "So! You told Obi-Wan!" Leia counters. "It slipped how many times do I have to tell you?" "So? I could easily say it slipped!" Leia says.

I take a deep breath, "sorry Leia it's just we don't know who we can trust. And she's a politician". Leia stands up and hisses, "Luke, I'm a politician". Realizing what I just say I apologize.

"Alright shut up", Obi-Wan roars, "this is getting out of hand. It's stupid you guys are acting like your 5. This isn't about you guys this is about Anakin". We look down. "How are you guys older then Anakin?" Obi-Wan hisses.

"Now. What about the chancellor being the Sith Lord?" Obi-Wan asks. Padmé looks down, "we can't tell anyone. No one will believe us. Not without proof. It's a big thing to swallow". I look at Leia her smile is wide, "you've been hanging around Han to much. Don't you dare", I tell her. We all look at each other and start laughing.

"Hey guys I have an idea", Leia says. We look at her. "With our birthday coming up we need to do something quick. So do a Jedi spare?" Obi-Wan nods, "yes we do it helps us". "Well, today Anakin is going to tell the council about Grievous location. And after we will have a sparing contest in front of the senate as a celebration. We have to make sure Anakin wins and we can make him battle the Sith Lord", Leia says. Obi-Wan thinks about. He leans back in his chair.

"I like it, but the order will never let it happen", Obi-Wan says. "Wait, isn't Obi-Wan going to get Grievous?" I ask. Leia grabs Padmé's journal and starts reading, "Anakin was angry that Obi-Wan left without him. Anakin believes that the two would destroy Grievous faster if they work together".

"Obi-Wan you might think this is stupid but the council does complete death wishes so", I start. Obi-Wan shakes his head, "No way, they can feel my presence they will know if I really die"

"Only if Tara was here she can turn into Obi-Wan and take away a force presence", Leia says. I look down and look back at her, "Leia your a genius. Obi-Wan can you do that?" "No, no I cannot", he replies.

"Near death?" Padmé asks. "Every Jedi can do that", Obi-Wan says, "I'll see what I can do"

---------------------------------------

Anakin POV

We all sit down in our chairs. "Meeting start it can", Yoda says, "have something to tell us Anakin you do?" I nod, "Chancellor Palpatine has found the location of General Grievous"

"Finally we can end this war", a master says. We all nod in agreement. "He could of heard it wrong so we will check it out. Who should go for this?"

"The chancellor has asked me to go" I say. "The council will make it's own decision", Mace Windu says. I nod, "I know you just wanted me to report everything". Windu narrows his eyes at me. I fall silent. Obi-Wan smiles at me. He looks like he would be laughing right now. "I think Kenobi should go", someone says. "Agreed", someone else says.

"I think Anakin should go with him", someone pipes up. Obi-Wan shakes his head, "he need to make sure the chancellor is safe and doesn't tell him anything important"

Everyone nods. I look down. That makes sense. "Master Kenobi lead he will", Yoda says.

----------------

After the meeting Obi-Wan and Yoda still sit when everyone leaves, "go on Anakin I'll be there in a second". I sigh and walk out. Moments later Obi-Wan walks out, "I have to tell the twins something walk with me"

"Master your going to need me on this", I tell him as we start walking. "Oh I know but they are right you need to keep an eye on the chancellor", Obi-Wan says. I nod, "I know but we always fought together. Together we are so powerful". Obi-Wan smiles, "that is all you Anakin". "No it's your teaching", I tell him with a smile. "You can teach a pig to fly all it's life but unless it takes it upon itself that pig is going no where", Obi-Wan says, "that's a bad example since pigs can't fly but you know what i mean" I laugh.

-----

"Hey boys", Padmé says walking over to kiss me, "how was the meeting?" Padmé and I kiss, "was good Padmé how are the twins an you?" She nods, "the twins are in the kitchen", she says loudly. I raise an eyebrow then see Obi-Wan walk over to the kitchen

---------------------------------------

Luke's POV

"Well Yoda said that he'll do it when I get back. So I'd normally be okay dying for a cause like this but there isn't any way you can sure I'll be alive?" Obi-Wan asks. "Obi-Wan I know you live but this is becoming a different. I don't know what will change or stay the same", I say. Obi-Wan looks down, "that's what I was scared of"

"So what do we do?" Leia asks, "we need Obi-Wan. The council trusts him more then us". "I don't know Leia", I say, "with our birthday only in a couple weeks we need to work fast and quick". "I'm so temped to just blow up the planet and be done", Obi-Wan says

----------------------------------------

Done with chapter 11. And with the end coming up quick I have an idea for almost a second book but it's if Padmé lived and Anakin didn't turn. How different would everything be. Cause this is Star Wars. There is not way it's going to be perfect. So would you read it? It has Mara.

Thank you for tuning in to my story.