Chapter 2.

Yewon was on her way back to her place when she arrived outside her house she saw a guy in all black and wearing a black cap waiting outside the house, She blinks then walks toward the guy.

"What are you doing here?" She asked while looking down at the guy who was sitting on the ground.

Yugyeom stands and dusted off his pants after then he smiled at Yewon, "There you are.." Yugyeom said while looking at Yewon.

Yugyeom and Yewon are having a mutual relationship even before Yugyeom become a member of GOT7 with his friends, Yugyeom keeps on visiting Yewon at her place secretly and sometimes at other place carefully so no one will know about them but his friends and their manager knew about them.

"Ya, Where have you been? Don't you know what time it is now? Huh?" Yugyeom said.
"I just went to a friend's house." Yewon nods.
"Who is that friend?" Yugyeom blinks.
"Go home now, Someone might saw you here and recognize you. I'm going to sleep now, I still have school tomorrow."
Yewon replied then walks inside the gate of their house.

Yugyeom watched Yewon walked inside the gate, He gets his phone and sent a message to Yewon then he tucks his hands on his pockets then minutes passed, He left.

Yewon was already inside her room when she recieved Yugyeom's message to her.

SMS.
Goodnight, Yewon-ah~ ❤

Yewon smiles from Yugyeom's simple message, She lays down to her bed after then tuck herself under the blanket and turns off the lampshade and she went to sleep after.

On the next day, At GOT7's place. They were all at the living room as their manager gathered them, Mark was sitting beside Junior with coco on his lap while caressing its fur and was listening to his friends conversation then their Manager came.

"What's the special announcement, Manager hyung?" JB blinks.
"Since yesterday was the last day of your promoting, PD-nim decided that you should take a break and continue your study at your school." Their manager announced.

"For real?" Yugyeom blinks. "We will really gonna go back to our school?" Yugyeom blinks once again then smiles.
"Eh.. You're just happy that you will see Yewon there." Jackson said as he looks at Yugyeom.
"Ofcourse, I'am happy." Yugyeom nods at his friends.
"Besides it's not just, Jaebum hyung and Bambam are also happy because Dahyun and Nayeon are also studying there." He added.

"Eh? Why did you bring us up? You're the topic here" Jaebum shakes his head, rolls his eyes.
"I smell love quarrel between this Hyung and Nayeon." Youngjae looks at Jaebum then place his arm around Jaebum's shoulders, "You can fix that." He said then smiles.
Jaebum just look at Youngjae the shakes his head.

"It's already fixed and you will start your school next week."
Their manager nods. "Be a good students there, okay? Remember you're an idol now so watch your move." He added.

At the coffee shop, Nayeon and Dahyun were there. Both Dahyun and Nayeon are studying at the same school as Yewon.
Dahyun and Bambam are dating secretly for almost five months while Nayeon was dating Jaebum for almost one year now.

"What? You two fight again?" Dahyun blinks then take a sip on her frappe. "What's the reason this time?" Dahyun looks at Nayeon.
"I don't wanna talk about it anymore. It just making me mad again." Nayeon replied while looking at Dahyun then take a bite from her slice of cake.
"Ya. Did Jaebum told you that they will continue their study at our school." Dahyun said.
"We haven't talk yet since earlier." Nayeon nods.