Chapter 5.

Mina was walking on the hallway when suddenly a two girl students walks beside her and clings on her arms and it suprised Mina, She looks at the both of them who were smiling brightly at her.

"Mina, have some drink I bought for you, Drink it later, okay?" The girl on her left side handed her a bottle of grape juice while smiling at her.

"Wanna hang out with us later? We really wanted to be friends with you and is it true.. You were close to GOT7?"
The girl on her right asked while looking at her.
"That's why Mark did that because you are one of their close friend." She continue and nods at Mina.

Students that Mina passed by are all smiling and greeting her well after the statement about the photos of Mark and Mina issue, GOT7 agency said that she was just a close friend of GOT7 and Mark was just protected her. Mina stops from walking then she removes the two girls hands from her arms then looks at them.

"I'm thankful that you asked me hanging out with you and for this grape juice but.. I don't need a friends who will use just to be close with GOT7.. I'm sorry. Thank you again for this." Mina smiles at them then she left alone.

Mina arrived at their classroom, She saw her friends already in their seats. Mina walks toward her seat and when she was walking towards her seat, One student named Seunghee tripped Mina with her foot that make Mina fell on the ground.
If there are students who wants to be friends with her, there are also students who are jealous of her because of the article.

Mina tilts her head to the student who tripped her, "Sorry.."
The girl said then rolled her eyes and laugh with her friend.
"Ya!" Nayeon yelled at the student who tripped her friend.

"What?" Seunghee looks at Nayeon.
"Why did you tripped her? Huh?!" Dahyun looks at Seunghee and walks toward her while Yewon help Mina to stand.
"So, What? Why did you care? Wait, You three are being nice because she is close to GOT7.. Ahh, People these days.." Seunghee shakes her head as she was looking seriously at Dahyun and Nayeon. "Stop pretending to be nice to that bitch." Seunghee at the two.

Nayeon and Dahyun got annoyed from what Seunghee said so Nayeon grip Seunghee on her hair but Seunghee also got Nayeon's hair and they pulled each other's hair roughly, Dahyun and Seunghee's friend also fight they were also pulling each other's hair. Yewon and Mina tries to stop them from fighting, GOT7 arrived at their room and sees Nayeon, Mina, Yewon and Dahyun who got into a fight with their two classmates.
Mina and Yewon were trying to stop them from fighting then suddenly their teacher came and caught them fighting, Their teacher makes Nayeon, Dahyun, Seunghee and her friend stand on the back of class while raising their hands as their punishment from fighting in the classroom.

"You all will remain like that until my class dismiss." Their teacher said while looking at them then he walks in front and he start his class.

That afternoon, At Nayeon's house, She was in the living room with Mina, Dahyun and Yewon. Nayeon and Dahyun's head are both aching because of what happened earlier in their school, They both placed an ice pack on their head.

"I'm sorry. Because of me, You two got into a fight." Mina said while pouting a bit.
Nayeon chuckled then she lightly pats her friend's back, "Don't be sorry. Of course we won't let them hurt you. We're your friends, remember." Nayeon grins.
"She's right. What our friends are for if we won't gonna defend or help you from those freaks." Dahyun looks at Mina, smiles.
"But you got yourself hurt." Mina looks at both Dahyun and Nayeon.
"How about you two? Are you hurt?" Dahyun looks at Mina and Yewon, blinks.
"I'm not hurt. I'm fine." Mina smiles thinly.
"I'm fine too. Just a scratch on my arm from Seunghee's friend." Yewon nods then smiles. "But I'm still fine." She added.