Chapter 9.

At Nayeon's house, JB was there with Nayeon at the living room. Nayeon was looking at her boyfriend who was having a deep thought, "What are you thinking about, hm?" Nayeon blinks then holds JB's hands.

"Mina and Jinyoung dating rumor, This is a big trouble." JB nods while looking from the distance, "Mark and Jinyoung might ended up killing each other." JB looks at Nayeon.
"Maybe not, We all know that Jinyoung and Mina were just friends. They just misunderstands it." Nayeon replied.
"If Mina didn't went to Jinyoung's place. There will be no rumor between them." JB said.
"What do you mean?" Nayeon blinks at her boyfriend. "We all know Jinyoung was the one who offered Mina to go to his place because she was covered by eggs."
"I know that. What I mean is If Mina didn't accept Jinyoung's offer then there will be no rumor between them."
"So, You're telling that Mina wanted what's happening now?" Nayeon raised a brow at her boyfriend. "If Tzuyu didn't came and Mark didn't date her this won't happened, Mina won't be covered by eggs because of Tzuyu. Mina won't come with Jinyoung to his place. This is not Mina's fault."
"It's not what I'm trying to say."
"Yes, It's not what you're trying to say, But that's what you meant. Now leave." Nayeon stands and walks to her room upstairs. JB sighs as Nayeon left him alone then he leave the house after.

At Dahyun's room, Dahyun was there with her boyfriend. Bambam was staring at his girlfriend who were busy doing her homework for tomorrow, Dahyun tilts her head and looks at Bambam.

"Why?" Dahyun blinks.
"What if we didn't became an Idol, Especially me. I can ask you for a date without hiding myself from the public." Bambam said while still looking agbher. "No mask, No cap or hoods, No secrets." Bambam continued.
"What are you trying to say?" Dahyun blinks.
"Don't you get tired of dating secretly? Hiding from them?" Bambam blinks at his girlfriend.
"Are you?" Dahyun blinks.
"It's not that I'm tired, I don't want to happen to you what Mina's experiencing." Bambam nods, He holds Dahyun's hand.
Dahyun removes his hand from her, "I get it. Okay, Let's break up." Dahyun looks at Bambam.

Bambam was also looking at Dahyun, "It's not what I meant." Bambam shakes his head lightly, "It's not what you meant, But that's what you're trying to say. Just leave now." Dahyun looks away from hin. Bambam didn't left, Dahyun looks at him then makes him leave her room by pushing him outside her room. "You're just like other men who didn't know to keep their words." Dahyun said then slam the door, Bambam sighs deeply and left after.

On the next day, Dahyun was walking inside the building when she saw Bambam talking to some of his girl fans. Bambam and Dahyun make an eye contact then Dahyun just passed by at him, Bambam looks at his fans and smiled at them but trying to simply take a glimpse on Dahyun as she walk alone.

At the cafeteria, Dahyun went there to meet her friends. Mina was having milk and bread as her breakfast, Yewon looks at her friends who seems gloomy without her knowing why.

"I wonder why people these days are gloomy." Yewon nods while looking at her friends.
Dahyun looks at her, "Ya. Didn't you fight with Yugyeom?" She blinks.
"Fight? With Yugyeom?" Yewon blinks and lightly shook her head, "Why? Did you and Bambam fight?" She blinks.
"Who is Bambam? That's a stink name." Dahyun replied then gets Mina's bread from her and take a bite.
"How about you? Did you fight with Jaebum?" Yewon looks at Nayeon, Nayeon looks at her and raised a brow.
"I don't know any Jaebum in this world." Nayeon replied coldly.
"I see." Yewon nods while looking at Nayeon and Dahyun. "How about you? Did you talk to Mark last night?" She blinks.
"Yes, But not that long and beside he already have Tzuyu." Mina said then sips on her milk.
"Yeah, They become hot topic yesterday because of their photo kissing and Jinyoung hugging you also become hot topic." Yewon nods.
"From now on, I don't care whoever he dated in this world." Mina said all of a sudden and take another sip on her milk. Yewon shakes her head as she take a bite on her bread instead.