Chapter 8.

"Tzuyu.." Jackson said as he looking at Tzuyu, Tzuyu also debuted as an actress on the same company of GOT7 but they avoided her especially Mark. She was now known as one of the famous actress not just in Korea but in different parts of the world.

"What are you doing here?" Youngjae looks at her.
"Well.. I decided to study and join you guys here" Tzuyu replied while smiling at them, She looks at the table where Mina and her friends are. "Oh.. Is that Mina? It's been a long time since I last saw her." Tzuyu said, When she was about to walk to Mina's table, Jaebum stops her by grabbing her wrist.

"If you will make a scene or do something stupid, Don't do it." JB said while looking at Tzuyu.
"Don't worry. I won't ruin my image because of her." Tzuyu looks at JB then removes his hand and walks toward Mina. Dahyun and Yewon stops from eating when they saw Tzuyu walking towards them.

"A witch is coming.." Dahyun said.
"What?" Mina blinks.
"Hello.." Tzuyu smiled fakely at the girls, Mina and Nayeon tilt their head and sees Tzuyu standing behind them. "Hello, Mina." She looks at Mina.
"Uh.. Hello." Mina bows her head a bit to Tzuyu then she goes back eating her lunch.
"How are you? I never heard anything about you after two years." Tzuyu nods. "What happened to you?" Tzuyu blinks as she sit beside Mina.
"Well.. I don't know who you are." Mina replied. "Sorry but I don't talk to stranger." Mina continue.
"What did you say? Stranger?" Tzuyu raised a brow then clench her teeth in anger, "Ya.. Myoui ! You don't know who you are talking to." Tzuyu looks at Mina then she suddenly fall herself on the ground acting that she's hurt, GOT7 and students walks toward them.

"I'm just asking you how are you, You don't need to push me Mina." Tzuyu acted like she's the victim.

"Ya, Myoui Mina. First you hurt Mark by kicking him on his leg now you pushed Tzuyu, Wow. Really." One of the student shakes her head in disbelief, some glares at her.

Tzuyu fans helped her stand, Tzuyu dusted off her skirt then walks beside Mark and she clings her arm on his. "I'm just being nice to you, Mina. It seems like we didn't become friends before." Tzuyu pouted her lower lips.

When Mark was about to remove Tzuyu's arm from his arm, Tzuyu whispered something to Mark.
"Go on, Remove it. And everyone here will hate and chase Mina if they will know that you are married to her." Tzuyu said while smiling fakely so students won't noticed her.
Mark looks at Tzuyu and didn't remove her arm from him, "Let's talk. Alone." Mark said and he left with Tzuyu.

Mina and her friends watched the two left, Students were fangirling over Mark and Tzuyu. "They look perfect together.. Mark should marry her in the future." One of the students said. "Yeah, Mark is really had a taste in a girl not like Mina, Who is far from Mark's ideal girl. She's just hoping that Mark will liked her." One of the students said to her friend. Mina ignored them as she continue eating her lunch.

At the rooftop, Mark removes Tzuyu's arm from him. Tzuyu looks at Mark who's already looking at her.
"Are you threatning me?" Mark said while looking at her.
"No, I'm just giving you a warning. Remember I know everything about you and Mina. After I read the article I can't stop laughing from your lies." Tzuyu replied while looking at him. "Close friend?" Tzuyu chuckled a bit, "Liar.." Tzuyu added.

"What do you want?" Mark looks coldly at Tzuyu.
"I want you to acted like I'm your girlfriend. Since people been supporting us together and wishing that we will end up together." Tzuyu looks at him as well.
"You're crazy. I won't." Mark turns his back to Tzuyu and he stops from walking because of what Tzuyu said.