Chapter 4.

At the cafeteria, GOT7 are there except Junior. They were having lunch together while Dahyun, Nayeon and Yewon are on the next table of GOT7. Some fans are watching the boys in the cafeteria while they are eating, When suddenly both Jinyoung and Mina arrived at the cafeteria together.

Youngjae sees Junior with Mina, "There's Jinyoung." Youngjae said to his friends while pointing at Junior who's walking towards them with Mina walking towards her friends.

Other GOT7 looks at where Youngjae pointing at, They saw them together. Junior arrived at the table where his friend is, Mark looks at Mina who also just arrived at her friend's table.

"Ya, Where have you been?" Jackson blinks.
"Rooftop, Mina and I talked." Junior said as he settled himself next to Youngjae.
Mark looks at Junior, "About what?" Yugyeom blinks.
"She feel sorry to us, Because she can't remember us. She also feel sorry that even her parents she can't remember them." Junior said as he looks at his friends.
"If only we can just bring back the time.." Jackson said then takes a bite on his sandwich.

Mark looks at Mina again who were having lunch with her friends on the next table, Mina was just listening to her friends Dahyun and Nayeon as they share some of their crazy moments together so Mina can atleast know again how they met and how they become so close, Mina and Yewon laughs on Dahyun and Nayeon's stories.

After a minutes, Mina stands from her seat and was about to buy snacks for herself when she was about to walk from the counter, Mark suddenly stands and blocked Mina's way as he stand in front of her. GOT7 and Mina's friends were looking at them, and also the others students were looking at them. Mina looks at Mark who was already looking at her, Mina moves to her left side but Mark also moved to his left side, When Mina moved to her right side, Mark also moved to his right side. Mina got annoyed so she lightly kicked Mark on his leg that make GOT7 and her friends laughed from what she just did, Mark rubs his leg as he watch Mina leaving.
"They're back.." Jaebum and Nayeon said at the same time to their friends as they nod their heads.

After their lunch break, Nayeon was on her way to the girl's restroom when suddenly Jaebum showed up in front of her that make Nayeon startled a bit then smiles after.

"What are you doing here? Are you following me?" Nayeon blinks then looks behind her then she looks at Jaebum's behind thay maybe someone will saw them talking then she looks at him after.

"Let's skip class together." JB grins at his girlfriend.
"What? Where we will go?" Nayeon blinks.
"Hmm.. Just come with me." Jaebum nods then holds Nayeon's hand then they used the stairs of their school's fire exit so no one would see them together, Both of them leaves the school using GOT7's car.
Ahe was driving the car, He was holding Nayeon's hand with his free hand, Nayeon smiled at her boyfriend and she softly kisses his knuckles, He looks at his girlfriend and smiled at her sweetly.

The two went to the N Seoul Tower, They first ride Namsan cable car so they can reach up the N Seoul Tower. Jaebum was wearing a cap and a mask so people won't recognize him, He was holdind Nayeon's hand and he intertwined his fingers with hers while they are riding the cable car.
After minutes, They finally reached up the N Seoul Tower.
They decided to visits the Teddy bear museum, They looks around the museum while holding each other's hands. Nayeon even take a picture of her and her boyfriend using her phone after they visited some attractions at N Seoul Tower, Jaebum brought Nayeon at the roof terrace where the "Locks of Love" can be found. The lad already bought a padlock for them, Nayeon was the first one who wrote something on their padlock, saying.