Chapter 3.

Mina was just looking at them who were standing, She blinks when the seven guys just stared at her suddenly Yewon excused herself to the fans and she grabs Mina's hand and drag her away from the fans and GOT7.
Mark suddenly follows Mina and Yewon, Jinyoung and Yugyeom followed Mark as well luckily the students didn't follow them.

Yewon dragged Mina at the rooftop, "Why are we here?" Mina blinks. "And who are those guys? They seem popular." Mina nods.

"They are GOT7, A Korean boyband. They debuted twi years ago." Yewon explained. "And they will study here again. That's what I heard from Yugyeom." She added.
"Yugyeom? Who is he?" Mina asks.

Yewon was about to response when she Mark, Yugyeom and Jinyoung, Mina tilts her head when she noticed Yewon was looking at her back, Mark smiles while he's in tears,
"Mina, It's really you." Mark walks toward her and hugs her tight.
Mina was suprised from what he just did, She blinks twice then she gently push Mark away from her, "I'm sorry but maybe you got a wrong Mina.." Mina looks at Mark. "I don't know you actually." Mina said.
"Eh? Stop joking around, Mina. I know you know me, You know us. Stop it. I'm happy that you're alive." Mark smiles and when he was about to hug Mina once again, Mina didn't let him by pushing him gently.
"I'm deadly serious. I don't know you. I'm sorry if I can't remember any of you." Mina said before she left the rooftop.

Yugyeom walks toward Yewon, "What's going on? How long did you know that Mina was alived?" Yugyeom looks at Yewon.
"Her uncle called my mom and He told her that he needed someone to help him, So my mom sent me instead of herself because she have other works. It was Mina's birthday, Her uncle's secretary showed Mina to me, still in coma. She just woke up two weeks ago... And she can't remember anything. Her past, Her friends, Her parents and even Mark." Yewon said while looking at them.

Mark and Jinyoung just listened to what Yewon saying, They were happy that Mina was still alived but they can't believe that Mina can't remember a thing.

GOT7, Nayeon, Dahyun, Mina and Yewon were taking School of Music. At their classroom, Mina was being introduced by their music teacher as a transferee.

"Hello Everyone, I'm Myoui Mina. Nice to meet you." Mina smiles widely as she looks at her classmates then bows her head a bit,
After introducing herself she walks toward her seat between Mark and Jinyoung. Dahyun and Nayeon were also suprised after they saw their best friend Mina after two years that they thought she was already dead.
Mina sits on her seat and their teacher starts her lessons about Acting, Mina noticed that Mark and Jinyoung were both staring at her. She kinda feel uncomfortable when a two strangers suddenly staring at her, She tilt her head to Jinyoung and the lad quickly tilt his head to their teacher who were talking then she tilt her head to Mark but didn't look away and was just staring at her.

"What?" Mina blinks. Mark shakes his head and smiles at her then he tilt his head to their teacher, Mina really had no idea about these two, she focus on listening to their teacher instead, While Mark was listening to their teacher, he suddenly remember what happened earlier.

[ FLASHBACK ]
"Mina, It's really you." Mark walks toward her and hugs her tight.
Mina was suprised from what he just did, She blinks twice then she gently push Mark away from her, "I'm sorry but maybe you got a wrong Mina.." Mina looks at Mark. "I don't know you actually." Mina said.
"Eh? Stop joking around, Mina. I know you know me, You know us. Stop it. I'm happy that you're alive." Mark smiles and when he was about to hug Mina once again, Mina didn't let him by pushing him gently.
"I'm deadly serious. I don't know you. I'm sorry if I can't remember any of you." Mina said before she left the rooftop.