Chapter 13.

At the rooftop, Mina was there alone. She was staring blankly from the distance as she was thinking deeply because of the situation of Mark and suddenly Junior came, He stand beside Mina who was still staring blankly and having a deep thought.

"Are you thinking about Mark?" Junior asked while looking from the distance.
Mina blinks when she heard Mark's name, She tilt her head and sees Junior beside her. Junior also tilt his head to Mina, "I asked you if you are thinking about Mark." Junior said.
"Oh.. Yes, I am." Mina nodded, She slowly looks away from Junior and lower her head. "I'm thinking if he's fine, If he's eating on time because of this issue, If he got enough sleep last night, I'm really worried about him. I can't stop myself from not thinking about him." Mina replied.

Junior was still looking at the distance, "Mark is really lucky.." Junior said. "I always asked myself even though I already know the answer. Why Mark?" Junior chuckles a bit.
"What do you mean?" Mina blinks.
He looks at Mina who was already looking at him, "Why Mark? Why you married my friend? Now I can't get you from him.. I can't like you because of him.." Junior said. "You may not remember but, I liked you first but still Mark won your heart.. I thought now that it's been two years had passed, I already buried my feelings for you but when you came and showed up, Everything came back from what it was. You make me smile, You make my heart flutter when I'm with you. Why I like you this much?" Junior added then he wipes his tears and smiles fakely at Mina. "Maybe I'm just still hoping that's why I'm hurting like this." He nodded.

"Jinyoung.." Mina said while looking at Junior.
"I understand if you will get mad at me for liking you, My friend's wife." Jinyoung smiles in pain.
Mina walks closer to Junior and she wrap her arms around Junior, She rest her head on Junior's chest. "Thank you, Thank you for everything." Mina said. "I know that you've been there to protect me, to make me smile when Mark can't." Mina added, "And I'm sorry because I can't like you back. Mark is my husband, Even I can't remember him, My heart remembers those feelings I had for him." Mina continued while she's in tears. "You're a good guy, Jinyoung.. I'm happy that I'm one of your friends. I hope we can be friends after this." Mina looks at Junior and smile, Junior looks at her as well and nod his head. "I'll go now, See you later."
Mina left Junior alone in the rooftop.
That afternoon, Mina was walking alone on the hallway when she remember what Junior said earlier.

[ FLASHBACK ]
He looks at Mina who was also looking at him, "Why Mark? Why you married my friend? Now I can't get you from him.. I can't like you because of him.." Junior said. "You may not remember but, I liked you first but still Mark won your heart.. I thought now that it's been two years ago I already buried my feelings for you but when you came and showed up, Everything came back from what it was. You make me smile, You make my heart tremble when I'm with you. Why I like you this much?" Junior added then he wipes his tears and smiles fakely at Mina. "Maybe I'm just still hoping that's why I'm hurting like this." He nodded.
[ END OF FLASHBACK ]

She sigh heavil after, She was hoping that nothing would change between her and Junior when suddenly she saw Junior running towards her.

"Mina, About Mark.." Junior looks at Mina.
Both Junior and Mina directly went to the JYP headquarter after Junior received a message from their Manager that Mark decided to talk about the issue of his marriage with Mina, Other GOT7 members are already in the JYP building after they received a message they quickly went to the place.

At the dance practice room, GOT7 except Junior was there. JB looks at Mark who was looking at himself on the mirror.
"Are you sure about this?" JB asked as he puts his hand on Mark's shoulder.
Mark looks at JB through the mirror, "The only thing I need to do so I can be with Mina is to tell them the truth." Mark nods.
"Are you deciding to leave the group?" Bambam looks at Mark.
"No, But If I'm the reason of ruining the group, Yes.. I need to. You know that right?" Mark turns himself to his friends. "Don't worry, I'm still here to support you." He smiled, His friends was just looking at him. Mark let out a sigh and thinks of what will might happen later.