Chapter 3: Who's the Daddy Now!?!

Ok. I was just told that I am not human. That's normal right?

"Both of you are Tri-Bloods or as the kids call it Tritans. There are also Multi-bloods or Mudbloods. That term was obtained from the movie Harry Potter of course. The last type are the Pure-Bloods or a Purity. Here is how it works. Think of it as a percentage or as a whole or fraction or whatever helps you visualize it. Ok so you have one person who's DNA is split into three different types right? Well obviously that means instead of it being a whole or a 100% they are three different types that are weaker. Say if you are classified as a mammal Tri-Blood you are more likely to have three types of weak species in your veins like a mouse, weasel, and a badger. As a Multi-Blood you are more likely to have two average animals in your veins. Before I go on it is not unusual for there to be a mythical creature in your blood like an elf or the like. You may have a feline and a canine. It is a more wide range with M-Bloods. Some can also shift into different types of the same species. Last but not at all the least are Pure-Bloods. They are a whole so since they only have one species it is more likely for it to be an extremely strong species such as a lion. Well I am done lecturing for today and my homework for you tonight is to read through these files that go into more detail and should answer all your questions. You both should know who to summon," he said putting emphasis on the word summon.

I looked at my brother who returned my stare. When I looked back at his desk the man was gone. I don't even know what to call him. I reached on his desk and took the files and handed the one addressed to Alex to him. I tried racking my brain on what he meant. I had a wild guess but I was probably just going to make a fool out of myself in front of my brother and get taunted for a week or so.

I opened my mouth uncertainly. "Ash?" I said more like a question. Then suddenly a black mist came from the edges of the room and at a very high speed crashed together. Standing in front of me was Ash, my butler, from my dream. My brother did the same but he called for Nick and the same thing happened except with a gray mist.

" Madam? You summoned?" He said more declaritive than asking.

"Yes. Um, please take me to my room, please," I said. He grabbed my fore arm then suddenly I was being tackled onto my bed by Pinkie in my room.

"Ash. You can leave now!" Pinkie said. He did not deform but simply stepped out of the room and left.

"I just wanted to wait until you got here but now I gotta go cause it's almost curfew..." she said sadly.

We talked for a little bit and looked at our almost exactly the same schedules. After she finally left I opened up my file and was about to start reading until Ash entered my room.

"Madam. There was a gift addressed to you outside of your door. It is sent from your father for your birthday," he said as he walked over to me and sat a wrapped box on my lap. Then he silently deformed and the mist just traveled over to a little absolutely tiny box on my shelf. It looked like a ring box.

After Ash left, I opened up the file and started to finally read it.

One thing I found that made me pass out right there was the fact that under father in the file it read: Name Satan Lucious
Occupation Demon King/ King of Hell