Chapter 7: I'm going to be late Yoru! Chapter 7

"Luna? Are you okay? Your face went all pale," Yuki said.

"Yes I just was shocked about you. I am going to go now. Bye!" I said as I crept toward the door.

Yuki started to follow me. "We will come with you, Luna, to make sure you stay safe," Yuki said as if it was common knowledge.

"What do you mean by 'we'?"

"I mean me and-"

"Me," an extremely deep voice behind me said," but you can call me Yoru."

When I turned around, there was a black wolf, that was bigger than Yuki, standing in my doorway. I felt bad for Gabriel, who looked like he was about to faint.

"How did you two get into my dorm?" I asked. Immediately I saw the box that had my figurines in it laying on the floor open. Two figurines were missing. Two wolves were missing. The same two wolves standing in my room.

I ran over to the box and picked it up. I snapped it closed and sat it in my backpack. Okay this isn't happening. Then again my butler is...ugh....

"Fine you can come with me, but you have to stay out of sight. Got it?" I said reluctantly.
"We will be the size of the figurines so that we stay out of sight. Don't worry Luna, we've got this!" Yuki said very excitedly.

Yoru just stood there with his head high and his posture was confident. He nodded his head to acknowledge what Yuki said.

I looked at my watch on my wrist, and it read 10: 45 AM!
Oh NO I'm gonna be late to my meeting! I don't even know where to go!

"Gabriel, where is the training area at?" I asked quickly. He quickly told me where to go, and I ran out the door. I flew through groups of people staring at me. I would say 'excuse me' or 'sorry' but I didn't really care. The only thing I cared about was getting to my appointment on time.

I ran as fast I could once I got outside. I saw it. Right in front of me. I ran. I felt this instinct to jump onto my hands too. I kept running on two legs. The moment was a blur in which I remember very little, only that feeling in the midst of it all.

In the middle of the training area was a person. I couldn't tell who it was. I walked over to the person.

"Um excuse me? I'm looking for Mrs. Lovlok," I said to the person.

"You found her, dear," she said as she turned around. What I saw surprised me.