Chapter 10

"You really like bumping to other people, don't you?"
I flustered. Where were you all day?
"I'm sorry, I wasn't looking." I said dismissing the thought I had this morning.
"It's okay. I'm Marco. I'm staying in that room." Pointing to the room next to mine.
"Nice to meet you, Marco. I gotta go." I nod and walked past him.

"Aren't you suppose to give me your name too?" He said
"Oh. Yes, I'm Scarlet. Okay, bye." I replied quickly and headed straight to the door.
He followed me and asked, "Scarlet? The Scarlet Nicolleta of S.A.H.I.?"
"Yes. How'd you know?"
"I saw you on the paper this morning, but I didn't realize how pretty you are until now."
I can feel my cheeks burning. But, I managed to answer.
"I see. Thank you, I am just taking care of some business here in Monte Carlo. I will leave ‪tomorrow‬ and head to Paris."
He smiled and answered, "That's where I'm going too. Mind if I tag along?"
"I'll think about it. Bye."

He wants to tag along? He just need a ride for sure. But why is my heart doing a happy dance inside my chest? I haven't felt like this for a while. I'm smiling like an idiot while sitting on my bed. But of course, it's a no. I can't tolerate such feeling.

I just can't.