Chapter 28

What in the world is happening?
We've done this before?
He's been my shrink for 5 years?
I am completely confused.

"What? Please explain."
"You've been in our care for almost 6 months five years ago. You were diagnosed with traumatic brain injury after your dad tried to burn your house down and started the fire in your room. He got back to his senses and tried to save you. You hit your head so hard on the pavement when he came back inside to get your Mom. Your house got destroyed Scarlet. Everything you saw there when you got home were all new. Your Mom made sure that your condition won't be affected. Three weeks after, you came back for another counseling. You were all different and fancy looking. You told me you started working."
"I don't believe this. Does this mean I am not really who I am and I just made all that up?"
"Yes."
"What about the S.A.H.I? Is it also part of my delusion?"
"That you're the CEO? Yes."
"How about the Europe trip?"
"You did a lot of research and told me that it was your dream to visit the city of love and that's where you'll meet the perfect guy named, Marco."
What is happening. This must be a bad dream. This better be a bad dream.
"You don't have to worry Scarlet. You're getting better. The therapy and brain surgery we made for the last three months is now showing. I've never seen you better, Margareth."

Margareth.
Margareth.
Margareth.
I frowned.

"We don't need to rehash everything. I just need you to stick on taking your pills. It will help you remember everything, your brain injury is not as serious like the others. Your brain is actually responding to the pills. The sooner you take them, the better you'll be."

I stood and walked out.