Chapter 16

I shook my head. What am I thinking? He is here with me because he thinks I am a complete lunatic for not having friends to come over and spend some time with me when I returned. Or maybe he's simply being nice. And gorgeous. The war in my mind is confusing. I don't let this happen much. I don't do confused.

"You okay?" He asked
"Yeah, maybe just a little tired from the trip."
"I'll go now. You should take some rest. I'm glad that Europe trip is over. It's nice to have you back, even though you're not always the best CEO." He said bluntly
"Thanks Nicco. I'll walk you downstairs. You know where the door is."
"Yep, bye Scar. Thanks for the time and wine."
"Sure, till next time." I hope there's still next time.

I walked him downstairs and headed right back up to take a long bath. I let the water fill in the tub as I think of what just happened with Nicco today. I had a nice time, nice can't even put it.

I remembered Marco as I lowered my self to the scented bubble tub. Where is he? I'm sure what happened in Europe stays in Europe anyways, so I just tried to forget him. It's just a usual fling in the city of love. How cliché.

I called mom to tell her I got home safely, just got out of the shower and will rest soon. The invitation to come home is still up. I managed to say no for the nth time. I just don't want old memories to slap me in the face when I get back to Portland.