Chapter 19: This is for the best

Louis' POV

Once again, I tried calling Harry.

I don't get why he won't answer.

It's driving me insane.

I'm trying to turn back into that cheeky prankster I was a month ago.

But it's hard.

You would think it's easy,

But it's really not.

Sometimes, I  wonder if I'll ever be that boy again. The boy who didn't care if he was immature, who would pull pranks all the time, yelling SUPERMAN really loud at random times, calling people a peasant, doin 'stop the traffic, let em through' 'pat the dog, screw the lightbulb' and 'which way am I gonna go, oh there we go' , I missed all of that. Alot. But most of all, I miss being best friends with Harry. I know I say this, But No one can understand my pain right now, and I'm sure Harry has alot of pain to. I created this mess, and now I have to get myself out of it. should I go to Harry's house?          Nah,      He probably doesn't wanna see my face right now. Even if I was going to apologize, it would probably coz a scene and I didn't want to do that while we were at his family's house.                  We are seeing eachother again in 2 days, for tour.                Should I tell him then.            Well then the other boys will find out.                I probably should tell the boys about all this.          I just don't know when.         Maybe I can Have Niall go to Harry's house. yeah then Niall can tell Harry to come to my place.          Harry would most likely listen to Niall.

*starting phone call*

"Louis?" Niall asks.

"Yeah hey Niall, listen can you do something for me?"

"Yeah sure mate what is it?"

"can you go see if Harry is at his house then see if he can come to mine?"

"why can't you do it?"

"cause.... it's a long story just please?"

"Lou, I'm in Ireland right now."

"Please, Nialler, I really need you to, you have no idea how important it is, and I can't do it cause he won't listen to me, but he'll listen to you! Please Niall!"

"ugh, fine Lou, but later, i'm eating."

"thank you, I owe you big time."

"yeah you do, bye."

"bye."

*end of phone call*

I'll probably have to by Niall food everyday but who cares.

This is my chance to win my friendship with Harry back.

I hope Niall can get Harry to come here.

Then Harry will forgive me.

I hope.