Not An Update! Please Read It's Important!!!

A/N:

Hey my lovelies! I really want to thank all of you who have read my book, it really makes me happy! I started writing this story when I was thirteen, it's been four year since and I'll be seventeen soon. The reason that it's taken my so long to update and finish the story is because it's hard to do when you believe many aren't liking it enough to vote and comment. I'm so grateful for those who have voted and commented, it means a lot to me. I fell in love with writing and reading a long time ago and just wanted to write this book for fun but, as time passed I lost my motivation to write it because of personal reasons as well as the kind of response I was getting. I really love this story because I plan to take it really far in it's mystery so that it has a strong impact on the people who decide to read it. Overall, to keep it short, what I would really appreciate is if you all could give me any feedback that comes to mind because I really want to grow as a writer and make this story one that will be unforgettable! If you've made it this far in reading this than props to you cause I know I most likely wouldn't of have. Again, thank you for even just taking the time to read my book, I hope to see many of my ghost readers come to life and vote as well as comment on this book to help me know how I'm doing as a writer and if you are enjoying yourself in the story.

*Important News

I'm thinking of changing the title of the story as well as cover so if anyone is interested in helping with either or just let me know! You can privately send me a message or on the comments on this part of the book :)
*************************

That's it my loves, I'm still working on the next chapter but, I promise to have it up as soon as I can. Until next time, love you all ❤️
~Y