A Few Changes

Hello babes! for those of you who have been reading my story for awhile, you may have noticed that I have made changes in the story, nothing too drastic, but changes nonetheless. Even if you haven't caught on to what is different or even if you just started reading the book, I like to still point out what I have changed so that no one is confused. Let's begin...

Names Have Changed

Alex used to be named Alexandra Colt, but now her name is Alexandria Villanueva.

Nathan's name had initially been Nathan Bridges, but his new name will be Nathaniel Montgomery. He will also have a nickname just like Alex and it will be Nate.

Ashley who is known to be a slut and the most popular girl in the school was also renamed to Emily.

(Sorry to anyone who's named Emily because you will grow to hate this character with a burning passion.)

The town's name used to be Northville, but now it is Shadow Wood.

When I first started this book, I had called it The Dreams That Came True, for a brief time it became Dreams Come True, then Burdened Hearts, and lastly Broken Hearts. Broken Hearts is the official name of the story and it will never change again.

Characters Are Older

Originally, Alex's dreams had started when she was thirteen and in present time she had been fifteen and was a freshman in high school. Now I have made it so that the dreams commence when she is fifteen and in the story, she currently is eighteen and in her last year of high school.

Nathan's age is eighteen as well, but I had never clarified how old he was before so this is new information.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I said before I made no major differences, but these changes could interfere with the understanding of the story if I didn't clarify them ahead of time. The reason for my doing this is because I'm a lot older now than when I started the book so it was only natural that I'd be unhappy with some of the things in the story.

For anyone's that curious, I have also posted a cast list if any of you would like to check it out or if you lovelies would like me to post another section with pictures and everything just let me know and I will do it! Thank you guys for taking the time to read this and for all the support you give to the story that had been just a thought in my mind for awhile. Next update will be up as soon as I finish writing it so be on the look out for that! Love you all! See you soon!

~Y