Chapter One: The Promise

"I've never seen eyes like yours." He said staring deep into my eyes.

"What? you mean my boring brown eyes?" I laughed.

"No, you're brown eyes that illuminate brighter than the moon and stars in the sky. Those brown eyes that make me understand that you are my happiness. Beautiful chestnut eyes that bewitches my heart to tell all it's secrets, eyes that weaken me, losing all my strength and defenses" he responded with a glimmer in his deep dark blue eyes.

" I wish you were with me" I said with pain in my voice.

" I am with you. We're together, right here, right now. Can't you hear my racing heart, can't you see it in my eyes the love that I feel for you. I'm here and I'm real" he said pulling me in his embrace.

" No you're not! This is all a dream, I'm going to wake up with the same heart wrenching disappointment of knowing that this moment in time will never be real, it will never happen!" I shouted breaking our embrace.

" My love, don't worry one day we'll be together, in this world and the outside world" he said kissing me on the forehead.

"How do you know?" I questioned him.

" I don't." he said which brought a frown on my face. " But I have faith and you know what they say, faith can move mountains." He finished smirking at me.

"Do you promise?" I said.

"Do you trust me?" he said raising his eyebrow.

"I trust you." I answered pulling a weak smile.

"Then I promise, See you soon Alexandria." he said with a smirk brushing his lips on mine.

As soon as our lips locked with each others, sparks were felt. Then millions of butterflies began to erupt in my stomach and I felt goosebumps rise up on my whole body. I would never be able to forget this kiss, my first kiss.

*beep beep beep*

My alarm clock rung in my ears. I woke up with a fast beating heart and a light sweat across my brow. All I could feel was my brokenness deep inside my heart, the same feeling that brought pain in my chest and weakness to my bones.

All I could think was, "Why am I falling for a complete stranger? And better yet one that does not exist."

************************************

(A/N)

Hey readers! I just wanted to say that this is my first time writing a book so I would really appreciate it if you could comment any ideas and feedback. Also please vote and please do not steal the concept of this book because I had a hard time coming up with it and all of you are capable of coming up with ideas and characters for you're own stories. I promise that the chapters will become a lot longer , so yeah! Thanks so much for reading! Next chapter will be up soon! P.S. I'm trying to edit this chapter to make it more bearable to read. Love you all!

-Y