Chapter 4

Chapter 4

*Day before the Amusement Park*

*Yoona's POV*

It's been 2 days sine I last talked to Taecyeon, but I was excited to see him tomorrow. I already told the girls we were going to the amusement park with the boys and Seohyun insisted we bring C.N. Blue too since she was dating Yonghwa. Right now, SNSD was starring in a reality show, but it was almost over. Once we were done, we went to eat and headed home for a break before we went on with our schedule. “Taeyeon Unnie!” I yelled out. “I'm gonna be in my room if you guys need me.” I ran down the hallway into our room and started searching through our closet. I jumped when I heard a voice behind me. It was Yuri and Seohyun. “Whatcha doing, Yoona?” Yuri asked, crossing her arms. “I'm looking for something to wear for tomorrow when we see the guys.” I said. “Unnie, I can lend you one of my outfits.” said Seohyun, taking out a simple cute pink sundress from the closet. “That's perfect! Thanks, Maknae.” I said, messing up her hair. “Unnie! She whined, fixing it. “And I can lend you my pink sneakers that'll go great with it!” said Yuri, all excited. “Komawoyo girls!” I said, hugging them.

We all went to the living room, after that, where the others were. Sooyoung unnie and Sica Unnie were pushing each other around playfully while Hyoyeon Unnie and Sunny Unnie were making everyone laugh, as always. “YA!” yelled Sica Unnie. “Sooyoung, do you wanna die?!” “Nah, I'm good, Ice Princess!” chuckled Sooyoung Unnie, running away from Sica Unnie, who was trying to hit her with a pillow. Yuri, Seohyun and I sat down and started joking around with the others. Before we knew it, it was time to head back into our schedule. Next, we were gonna go shoot our music video for our new song, “Beep Beep.” We finished the video around midnight and they let us go home, where we finally fell asleep.