Chapter 11

*Seohyun's POV*

*Yoona, Yuri & Seohyun's Room*

"Seohyun, what do you think of this outfit?" Yoona Unnie asked me for the 7th time. "I think I like that one" I said, looking down at the message Yong~ sent me. It's been 3 days since Yoona Unnie and Taecyeon Oppa talked on the phone about the date and she was still trying to figure out what she would wear.
Ever since she hung up with him she's been showing me dresses, shoes or outfits she thinks will look good on the date, but then ends up changing her mind last minute. "You said that about the other ones too maknae!" She said, looking at a clothes catalogue. "Unnie,whatever you wear he'll think you'll look beautiful in." I said smiling at her. "Thanks maknae..Hey I'm gonna go down to the store with Yuri, Sica Unnie and Sooyoung Unnie for some snacks. Want anything?" She asked, opening our bedroom door. "No thanks, I'm good." I answered.

After I left, I thought about the date. If Im gonna get them together, I need someone's help who knows Taec Oppa well, so I though about Nichkhun Oppa. I took my phone and looked for his contact. I got it when we went to the Amusement Park, just in case and I forgot to erase it.

After it a few rings, he picked up. "Yeobuseo?" He asked. "Hi Nichkhun Oppa. It's me, Seohyun. Can I ask you something?" "Oh hey Seohyun, what's up?" He asked. "Um, I was wondering if you knew about Taec Oppa and Yoona Unnie?" I asked. "Yeah. That they like eachother?" He asked, curiously. "Yea haha. Well since you know, do you wanna help me with my plan to get them together?" I asked. "Uh, I'm not too sure about this. What if the press finds out?" he said, unsure. "Come on, don't you want them to be happy?And don't worry about that, I got it covered...So are you in?" I asked. "Yea sure, if it means shutting Taec up about her. What's the plan?" He asked.

"Okay. Yoona Unnie and Taec Oppa will go to a quiet private restaurant where not even the reporters could go in so they won't make a scandal. I've already made the reservation for Saturday at 3:00pm. They will talk and get to know each other more and find out what they both like. Then they'll go around the city and shop and walk around. After that, they will go to Namsan and go to the top where they'll confess their feelings and if it goes well, they both buy the locks and lock them up with their names and the date on the couple locks. Like me and Yong~ did" I said.

"Wow. Looks like you have it all planned. Ill guarantee they'll be together before the night ends." Said Nichkhun Oppa. "Yeah, maybe even before they get to Namsan, they'll be holding hands." We joked around. I could tell she really liked Taec Oppa. Nobody else knew about this except Them two Nichkhun oppa and me, even though we didn't give them all the details.We decided not to say anything to the other members just in case something else happens. We don't know what will happen that day, but drom what Yoona Unnie has been through, she really deserves this.

A/N

Hey guys!(:
It's been a rough few weeks for me so sorry :P
Plus I feel like I'm getting sick. -.-
Just to let you guys know, there will be Seohyun and Nichkhun POV's too every now and then to see the date from another perspective.
Hope you guys enjoy it!
1.2k READs IS ALOT ^-^
I love you guys and see ya soon, any questions, ask away!
Anniyeong \(^-^)/. 💜