Chapter 8

Chapter 8

*SNSD's Dorm*

*Yoona's POV*

“Unnie, What's wrong?” asked Seohyun in our bedroom. I had been quiet the whole ride home, thinking about what Taecyeon said. Did he mean it? He really liked me? The other members were playing around in the living room.“UNNIE!” yelled Seohyun, shaking me out of shock. “Huh?” I said, finally coming to my senses. “Unnie, What's wrong with you?!Ever since you got into the car after Taecyeon oppa talked to you, you've been quiet. What did he say?” she said, worried. “Oh, it's nothing. I'm feeling a little sick so I'm going to bed okay?” I said, laying down in bed and covering myself with the blanket.

The next morning, I woke up and found the girls still asleep. I walked into the living room to fins Seohyun laying there reading a book, as always. She always woke up early to read. “Hey, watcha reading Maknae?” I asked, getting a glass of water. “Just a mystery. How you feeling?” she asked, closing the book. I take it she was wondering about yesterday. “Better. I think I was just tired from the park.” I said, sitting next to her. We were sitting quietly for a while until Seohyun broke the silence. “Unnie?” “Yea?” “Tell me the truth. Did something happen with Taecyeon?” she asked me. I thought about telling her while we were quiet actually. After Yuri, she was the second one I trusted. “Honestly, yeah,” I said. “Seohyun.....he told me he liked me.” “What?! REALLY?! What did you say?! She said, sitting up, eyes widened. “I couldn't say anything. Sica Unnie called me and I had to go.” I said. “Well? How do you feel about him?” she asked. “Well....I think I like him too,but I couldn't just tell him.” I said, looking at her. “Aww! So romantic! Unnie, I wanna help you! Since you helped me and Yong, can I help you and Taec oppa get together?” she said, smiling. I though about it. Would it really be a good idea for us to be together?

A/N

Hey guys, I know this chapter sucks, been really busy lately. I get writers block alot lately :( 

I hope the next chapter will be good...when i type it xD

ANNIYEONG! **