Chapter 18

*Yoona's POV*

"Oppa, do you like couple things?" I asked, looking at him while he was driving. We were on our way to the markets, and I wanted to buy something for both of us to wear, secretly of course. "I mean, they're not bad...I don't really mind them, why?" He said, taking his eyes off the road and looking at me for a second before turning back. "Just wondering." I said, looking down. "Im Yoona..are you thinking about buying something like that for us?" He asked, chuckling. "Well it wouldn't be a bad thing.."I answered. "Aren't you afraid of the paps?" "Who cares what they say?" I said, looking at him. "Well okay...go ahead..." He said, smiling..

It took us time to find somewhere to park to not draw so much attention, so we ended up parking in an alley right behind a grocery store. "Alright, let's go!" I said, grabbing the door handle. "Hold on." He said, looking back and reaching for something in the back seats. He pulled out two black hats and masks and handed a pair to me. "Wow Oppa, you really thought of everything." I said, as we put them on. "Well, we have to stay hidden don't we?" He said, pulling the door handle. "Let's go."

Once we got into the market we saw it was pretty full..but why wouldn't it be? It's a market.. Thank god we had our disguises..I really just wanted to walk around with Taec Oppa without anyone noticing us. Anyways, we walked around for a while, eating street food and buying things for our members, and then we came across this cute little couple store. "Oppa, let's go there!" I said, grabbing his hand and dragging him towards the direction of the store.

The inside of the store was adorable! There was seriously everything in there!..still holding hands, we walked to the phone case section of the store. "Should we buy couple cases?" I asked him, picking up matching panda cases. "Don't you think it would be too obvious for the press?" He said, looking at me. "True..." I said, putting them down. Then we walked to the clothing section. "Couple tees?" I said, picking a pair up before looking at the expression on his face. "Arasso.." I said, hanging them up and pouting. How are we going to find something without the paps figuring it out? Aishh this is harder than I though...

*A/N*

Hey guys!, sorry about the wait...I seriously so busy, I don't even have time to sleep..but for a reader who commented(you know who u are😋) I decided to take some time out my sleep and write the chapter.

Oh and guess what?! I'm learning Korean right now so I'll soon know the language and can speak it fluently!

Anyways, hope you guys like the chapter, and stay alert for a new one coming soon!

친구, 안녕 (goodbye my friends!)😊✌️❤️