Chapter 7

Chapter 7

*At the restaurant*

*Taecyeon's POV*

“When are they coming? Im starving!” I said to our group at the restaurant. We've been waiting for the other groups for 20 minutes and they still haven't showed up. “I'll call them again. They must've- oh there they are!” said Seohyun, pointing at the door. The groups were standing there apologizing. “What happened to you guys? Taecyeon was about to eat the table over here!” commented Yoona. “We got lost around the carnival and took the wrong way. We ended up on the opposite side of the park.” Chansung told us. It made me happy how Yoona took me into consideration, but I didn't realize I was smiling from ear to ear. “What's wrong with you, Taecyeon?” asked Sooyoung, looking at me weirdly. “What? Nothing, I thought of something funny.” I lied. After they all sat down, we finally ate. “Ugh, I'm full!” I said, laying back in my seat. I looked around since I was the first one done. Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Fany, Sunny, Sica and Yuri were fooling around feeding each other except for Sooyoung, who was stuffing her own face with food. Wow, they weren't kidding about how much she ate. The guys were eating peacefully and joking around with each other. Yonghwa and Seohyun were feeding each other across from me. I gotta say, they were cute together. I was in the middle of Nichkhun and Yoona. I looked at Yoona and saw she didn't have much on her plate and was quiet. “Here,” I said, putting a little bit of meat on her plate. “You should eat more, you're too skinny.” “Oh, thanks Taecyeon Oppa.” She said, smiling up at me and then eating the piece of meat. I froze once I heard her call me Oppa. It's the first time she's called me that, even though I'm older than her.

I looked up and saw everyone staring at me, except for Yoona, who was eating a little bit more now. “What?” I asked. Nichkhun leaned towards me. “It looks like you're her boyfriend, Did something happen in your group?” he whispered in my ear. “Anniya”! I yelled at him. I looked around to find everyone still staring at me, now even Yoona. “Oh, sorry. It's nothing. Nichkhun was just messing around.” I said. I waited till the others were don and w headed towards the park exit. “I don't wanna leave! Can't we spend a little more time here?” whined Seohyun. I'm guessing she wanted to stay with Yonghwa a little longer. I couldn't blame her, I wanted to stay with Yoona more too. “I agree with Hyun~! I can always just take here home later.” said Yonghwa. “No, come on maknae. We have things to do at home.” Taeyeon told Seohyun. After we said goodbye, she took her hand and dragged her towards their car, followed by the other girls. Before Yoona left, I took her hand. “Can we talk?” I asked her. She looked up at me and nodded. I turned towards the other guys and told them to wait there. I took Yoona where the others could see us, but not hear us.

“What's wrong, Taecyeon Oppa?” she asked, concerned. I pulled her close and hugged her, “Yoona, I don't want you to leave. Please don't go.” I begged. She wriggled in my arms, trying to get loose, but I held on tighter. “Taecyeon, please let go” she said. I left hr go from my arms and she started walking, “Wait, I want to tell you something.” I said,grabbing her wrist. She turned around to face me, bit with a little distance. “What is it?” she asked, coldly. I looked into her eyes and took a deep breath. I didn't know how to tell her. How could I tell her without scaring her? Should I just blurt it out? “Look, Taecyeon the girls are wa-” “I like you Yoona! I really like you.” I interrupted her. Her eyes widened. “W-what?” she managed to say. I loosened my grip on her wrist and looked down. “I don't know when or how it happened, but I like you. Everyday I think about you. I start to miss you once you're gone. But I want to know how you feel. I know this is sudden but do you have any feelings for me?” I asked her. She got her wrist loose and just stood there. It was really quiet for a while. “Taecyeon oppa, I-” “Yoona, come on!” Interrupted Sica from the car. Yoona turned around to look at her and then looked back at me. “Look, I gotta go. I'll call you.” she said. She ran towards the car and they soon drove away......

What was she gonna say?.....

*A/N*

Isn't it getting good? Its a little short, but at least he did it. (:

Been feeling sick lately so im not sure if i'll put another one up this week, but keep an eye out just in case i do..

Wanna know your opinions good or bad, ill take them into consideration when im writing it! (:

Anniyeong! ^^