Chapter 1: The Bully

[A/N: If there's something wrong about this story, please just tell me. Thank You! Enjoy the first chapter!]

Chapter 1.

Samantha's POV

Hi! I'm Samantha Miller. When I was little, my mom called me Sam or Sammy. I'm 16 yrs. old. I'm an only child. I have a long brown hair and baby blue eyes. I'm not beautiful like the other pretty girls out there. I'm just an ugly nerd.

My parents abused me when I was turning 12, until now they abuse me. My dad become alcoholic so did my mom. My parents are both drug addicts. People always call me names. They bullied me. I don't have any friends. It's all beacause of Niall. He would always embarass me. I don't know what did I do to make him hate me. He makes me feel that I'm worthless.

Ugh! I hate school! Well, I like reading books but I don't want to go to school. They will just beat me up then shove me into a locker.

After I comb my hair, I put my make-up. I don't put too much because I don't really like make-up. I want it to be simple and natural. And I don't want to treat my face like a canvas. Then after putting make-up, I wore my nerdy glasses. I'm ready for school - I mean my HELL.

"Well, look who we have here. If it isn't little Samantha..." a deep voice said, I froze in my tracks. I turned around and there he was, the Niall Horan.

I ignored him and walk again, "Where are you going? Back to your ugly friends...Wait! You don't have any! You're just a nerd! I don't know why you were born!" he laughed,

"You know what?! I don't care! Please just leave me alone so bye!" I snapped then I continue walking to my class.

It's lunch time. Well, guess what? I was eating by myself AGAIN. But I don't care! I'm used to it.

 I was about to get up when suddenly I feel something cold & wet all over my body.

I looked up to see the smirking Niall, holding a cup. My tears were threathening to spill but I don't let them. The sad part is, I'm failing miserably

"Oops! I'm so sorry....  NOT!". Niall said. That's it. I can't take it anymore!

"You know what Horan?! I don't know what did I do to you make you hate me! Why do you hate me so much?! Huh?! If I did something wrong then I'M SORRY!!" I stand up and walk away...

I decided to ditch the school. Well, nobody cares about me. Nobody cares if I disappear in their lives. In fact, they said that why should I just die.

I go to the park. I sit there just crying my heart out. I don't care if people are staring at me. It's none of their business.

Niall's POV

"You know what Horan?! I don't know what did I did to you make you hate me! Why do you hate me so much?! Huh?! If I did something wrong to you then I'M SORRY!!" Samantha yelled at me then walk away. She's crying. And it's my fault.

I suddenly felt guilty. Why would I hurt a person that I really love?

YES! I LOVE HER!! I LOVE SAMANTHA!!!

You're stupid Niall!! If you love Samantha, why did you hurt her?

I bullied and embarras her so guys would never want her. So guys will never ask her out. Maybe that's not my best move. That's a selfish act! I know that's why I need to fix this. Now, shut up!

WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?!

I need to fix this, I need to fix MY Samantha....

***

A/N:

Hope you like the first chapter! :)

Guys, I need your suggestions & ideas....

 VOTE

COMMENT

Thank You! :) xo

~affectioniall09