Chapter 5: Forgive and Forget?

Chapter 5.

Sam's POV

"WOAH!" was the only thing that came out from my mouth. This place is amazing! I somehow felt I belonged here---simple, quiet, beautiful.

"Like it?"

"Like it? I LOVE IT!" Niall laughed at my childishness.

Then I remembered, I hate him. He bullied me. I can't trust him. I ignored him and started walking along the shore with my barefoot.

"Hey, Samantha!!" I just ignored him and continued to walk. He keeps following me.

Then suddenly, I felt a hand tug my arm.

"Sam." Argh! Here we go again.

"What?!" I practically yelled.

"I just want to talk to you but you keep ignoring me." I nodded at him and gestured him to continue.

"Well, I just want to say sorry for bullying you. I regret everything, I mean everything that I did and said to you. I didn't mean those things that I've said to you. I'm so...sorry. I hope you'll forgive me for everything I have done to you. I know you're mad at me and I know that you won't forgive me but, I will wait for you until you decided to change your decision and forgive me. I won't hurt you again, I promise. Not now, not ever, NEVER." A tear escape his eyes while saying the last part.

My heart drew calm. I didn't fully understand what was happening but I felt that he really mean it. I fell into his arms and hugged him. I know what I'm about to say is wrong but it felt right somehow.

"I forgive you." He was so sincere and honest. I released from the hug and kissed his cheeks.

"Y-you do?" he smiled.

"Yes, I do forgive you Niall." I said with a smile.

"Thank you!" He hugged me and I hugged back.

Niall's POV

Oh my gosh! I can't believe it. She forgive me. I'm glad that she forgive me!

And, she kissed my cheek.

MY cheek. I am so happy right now!!

Sam's POV

"What time is it?" I released from the hug,

"9:30"

"What?!" Oh shit! I'm dead. I'm dead. My parents is probably home right now. They're going to kill me.

"Why? Is there something wrong?"

"N-nothing." I put on a fake smile.

Oh my gosh! I really need to go home now! I am going to be dead!!

 ***

Hiyaaaa Potatoes!!!

JUST FINISHED ALL THE EXAMS!! YAAAAYY!!

I am sorry for the short chapter.

Well, this chapter is dedicated to my friend, Brijette. Her birthday is on Aug. 18! She's a directioner too!! She's a crazy mofo! :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MASHED POTATO!!  :)xoxo

Also dedicated to Sofia and Vianca. Hey, please give some suggestions for my story. I'm running out of ideas!

I need 4+ votes so that I'll continue this story... :D

 P. S. Sorry for the bad words.. Hope you understand.

Follow me on twitter---->@itsfayraaah_09

Stay stunning :*

~affectioniall09