Chapter 7: Nice Meeting You

[A/N: Hey, I am so sorry for not updating... I just really need to study for our Academic Contest in school. Please understand, well here's the next chapter you've been waiting for! Read on...]

Chapter 7.

Someone's POV.

I was strolling down the street to find my cell phone, I reach the park to find it but instead I found a girl crying... Why is she crying?

I have been curious so I approached her to ask what happened.

"Hey, um, are you okay?"  I said the small voice almost like a whisper. She looked up so I finally see her beautiful face.

Sam's POV.

While all my memories and problems rummaged through my head a soft voice spoke,

"Hey, um, are you okay?" I looked up from my tears to find a boy around 20's, I think, who had a thick British accent; giving me concerned look.

"Oh, yea I'm fine. I'm fine." I reassured before wiping the water from under my eyes. I kept nodding my head trying to get him not to worry.

"Love, what's wrong? You can tell me." I didn't feel so sure about the situation. Don't get me wrong, he seems like a very nice man but, I don't want to bother him with my problems. And just a reminder that he is a HE. Besides, he's a complete stranger.

"Oh, no it's fine." I stood up from the grass and fixed my shorts. "But it was nice meeting you, uh--"

"Zayn." He took a long pause; just looking at me.

"Come with me." What? Is he serious?

"Um, excuse me?"

"Come on."

"No. I'm fine, really."

I thought for a minute, he is a stranger and I still can contact Shanen and asked help from her but, the only problem is I don't have a phone...

"Do you trust me?"

"I dunno, besides you're still a stranger." I want to accept his offer because otherwise, I don't have any other choice.

I didn't want to follow a stranger to his car. That's creepy. But my mind was filled with curiosity. So I grabbed my bag and followed him. He walked to the driver's side, unlocked it and told me to get in the passengers. I was hesitant at first, but then I thought: What do you have to lose?

I opened the black door and sat in. He turned his head towards me but I stared at my nails.

"You know my name but I did not yet know yours." He smiled while I said nothing. "What's your name love."

"Samantha." I spoke softly.

"That's a beautiful name." he paused, "What are you doing here all alone?"

Why do I feel so comfortable enough to tell him? I never tell anyone anything.

"I ran away from home."

"Why?" He had a very concerned look when tears whelming in my eyes.

"I-I, *sigh* My dad...tried to r-rape m-me."

"Oh, I'm...so sorry. I shouldn't have asked that." He paused, "Where's your mother?"

"I have no idea but, she wouldn't care anyways."

"Do you have anywhere to go?"

"....No." I whispered.

"Look, I know we barely know each other but....would you like to stay with me, love? Until you get situated."

Why is this boy so nice to me? I just met him, at a park.

"Oh no, it's okay. I'll be fin-" I definately don't want to be a burden on this man.

"It's okay Samantha. I honestly don't mind..."

Why do I trust him so much?

"Okay, thank you. So much." He just smiled.

"Buckle up."

We soon drove out onto the street.

Hey Samantha, what the hell is wrong with you?! You just got into a car with a complete STRANGER. Who's taking you to their house! He could be a rapist for all we know!

Oh shut up! He seems like a very nice man. He cares. So leave me alone!

I stopped talking to my conscience when he asked.

"How old are you?"

"Oh, 16. You?"

"20."

"Oh."

There's a moment of silence before I decided to broke it when I spoke again...

"Zayn?"

"Yeah?"

"I just wnat to say thank you. I barely know you but for someone just to invite me to their house.... That means alot. Thank you so much."

"Your welcome. Besides, I'm alone in the house."

"How long has this thing between you and your dad going on?" I stopped myself from crying again and said,

"He's always drunk. So is my mom. Long story, please just drop it. I don't want to talk about it anymore."

"Okay. And, we're here." He said, then the car stops infront of a small, cream-coloured house.

***

So? Was it bad? or what? TELL ME PLEASE!! :)

Sorry if it takes too long for me to update this chapter. It's because of many school activities and contests still taking place in our school and I'm also included in those contests. Actually, I just got home from school... Just finished our competition in Science and I just won 2nd place!! 

+7 votes then I'll post the next chapter..

Follow me on twitter>>> @itsfayraaah_09

Lots of love,

~affectioniall09