Chapter 8: Bad Dream

Chapter 8.

Sam's POV

I stepped out of the car. We arrived at the front door and he pulled out his keys from his pocket and unlocked it. He has a small house but it has enough space for um, maybe four people? It is clean and organized. It has two bedrooms, and one bathroom.

"Hey Sam, um... is that okay if I call you that?" he asked smiling, I nodded. He guided me to the guest room.

"Okay Sam, be comfortable. Give me a call if you need anything. I was just in the other room." he said,

"It's late. You should sleep. Goodnight, love."

"Goodnight, Zayn. Thank you.... for everything." I mumbled.

I opened the door and smelt the strong scent of alcohol straight away. It was normal though, my house always smells like this.

I closed the door and as soon as I turned around I was punched in the face.

"Stupid bitch, where have you been?" his voice made me flinch from the floor.

"I-I..." Before I could even finish my sentence he slapped me hard across the face. I feel a stinging sensation where his hand made contact. I wince inside of my head, trying not to show emotion.

"You dirty slut! Stand up." he growls. I do as he said and he grabs my wrist. He pulls me to his bedroom. Actually, my mother and his. He throws me on the bed and strips off his clothes. Shit. I already knew where this goes.

"Stop. Stop.Stop!" I begged, "Let me go!!" I cried.

"Wake up! Samantha!" Someone shakes me awake. I jumped up and I looked around. I saw Zayn staring at me.

Zayn's POV

"Stop. Stop. Stop!" I heard a voice and jumped up.

Samantha.

I quickly got up and went into the guest room. Turning on the lights I sat on the bed next to Samantha and gently shook her awake.

"You were having a bad dream. Are you okay?" I looked at her concerned. I reached out and tried to wipe her tears with my thumb but she flinched away.

"I-I... d-dad..." she stuttered.

I wrapped my arms around her small frame. Sam's arms had wrapped around my torso as she cried into my chest. I let her cry, and tried to make her feel better.

"Do you need anything, love?"

"Uhh... C-Can I have a glass of water?" she asked. "Okay." I smiled at her.

I went into the kitchen and came back with a glass of water.

"Thanks." I watched her as she placed the glass on the table after a few gulps.

"Are you okay now? Do you want to talk about it?"

"Ummmm no..." She seeed to be distracted by her thoughts.

"Okay, so I'll be in my room if you need me." I told her as I walked over to the light switch.

*Next Day*

Niall's POV

Samantha does not attend the class today. Why so? I have not seen her in her locker. What happened? Is she sick? I'm worried.

After class, I decided to check on Samantha's house. I just want to know if she's fine. I arrived at Samantha's house, I knocked on the door and I waited for someone to answer. After no reply, I twisted on the door knob, suprised that it was actually opened. I invited myself into the house and took a look around. I wasn't sure if anyone was here.

"Samantha?" I thought Sam probably wasn't even here. Where could she be?

***

Hello everyone!! Sorry for the short chapter and sorry if it took so long...

It isn't very good but it gets better later on. Just continue reading this story.

6+ votes for the next chapter. Thank you for being patient.

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

~affectioniall09