Chapter 4: Annoyed

Chapter 4.

Sam's POV

I woke up and do the same routine I used to do every morning. I'm still thinking about yesterday. The letters, the box of chocolate & the roses. I just want to thank my 'secret admirer' personally.

After I comb my hair, I looked at my reflection one more time to make sure I'm okay. Then I walked down the stairs and find my mother sitting on the couch while drinking. I just ignore her and walked out. She wouldn't care anyways.

"Hey Samantha!" mother yelled,

"Yes, mum?" I mumbled.

"Where are you going?" she asked,

"School." I muttered.

"Oh! Whatever. Your just a big mistake. Go!" she yelled, I walked out and closed the door back shut.

"I'm sorry," I whispered, "I'm sorry for being a big mistake."

***

"Morning, today we are going to do a project. This is a big project, half of your grade depends on it." Mrs. Kelly mumbled,

"You have to do a presentation about The Human Body and Cells. You need to find a partner and start doing your project."

I look around to find everybody have their own partners except me, silly!

Then someone tap my shoulders, I look up to see a gorgeous girl. "Yes?" I said,

"Partners?" she asked,

"Sure!"

"I'm Shanen." she smiled,

"Sam."

We went to her desk and I took a seat next to her. Then started working on our project. Mrs. Kelly said that our project is due on Monday.

Finally, I made a friend. I hope it doesn't last a day. I learned many things about her. She is new to this school so that's why I didn't recognized her before.

***

 After school I went to my locker and shoved all my books. When I was at the front gate someone tap my shoulder. I turned around to see...Niall.

"What do you want?" I said not meeting his gaze,

"Uhh...I-I j-just..erm.."

"Use your words, Niall." starting to get annoyed.

"I-I just want to asked if you want me to drive you home."

"No." I said flatly, I was about to walk away when suddenly someone tug my arm,

"Wait!"

"WHAT?!" I yelled completely annoyed.

"Hey, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me."

"No. N to the O. No." I quickly walk away.

~

As I was crossing the pedestrian lane, a car suddenly stops in front of me. Then the driver pops his head out, and guess what....it's Niall.

"Are you out of your mind! You're going to kill me, you idiot!" I yelled getting angry,

"Oops, sorry. C'mon just hop in, I'm going to drive you home." he smiled.

"What part don't you understand about NO. Huh?"

"Hop. In. I said." despite of his harsh tone, my feet are still planted on the ground. He steps out of the car then walk towards me. Niall walks closer and he suddenly carried me on his shoulder. I keep kicking and screaming but he doesn't listen.