Chapter 3: Letters, Chocolates & Roses?

Chapter 3.

Samantha's POV

*BEEP *BEEP *BEEP

Urrgghh! Make it stop. I don't want to go to school today.

*BEEP *BEEP *BEEP

Ugh! I don't want to go! *sigh Well, I don't have a choice. I'm going to be in so much trouble if my parents found out that I skipped school.

I looked up to my clock and it says '6:00'. I stumbled out of bed and choose an outfit for today. After a quick shower. I jumped into my clothes and grabbed my bag. I went downstairs and grabbed an apple. Then I walked out the door.

.

.

.

.

I walked to my locker. I opened my locker to take out my books when a paper fell out on it. I pick it up then looked around. I read the letter and it says,

Dear Samantha,

Ever since I met you. I never felt so in love. You're different from the other girls I've seen. You're so beautiful. I felt my heart flutter and my whole day so bright and happy. I really like you. I want to get to know you better.

Love,

Your Secret Admirer xx.

My eyes widened in shock. What? A secret admirer? Somebody has a crush on me? Really ME?

Maybe it's just a prank Sam. Don't fall for it. Yea, maybe somebody's just trying to trick me....

No one would ever like me though. Everybody hates me. I stuff the note in my pocket then walk into my class.

.

.

.

The teacher is not here yet. Everybody seems to have their own world. They don't even noticed my presence. I walk up to my desk and saw a box of chocolates...

What? A box of chocolates? A letter then now a box of chocolates? For ME? I look around the room then back to my desk. I put the box in my bag. Then the teacher showed up and the class has started.

.

.

*After class*

I walk to my locker to put my other books inside. When I opened my locker, I gasped. My eyes widened. A boquet of roses? I grabbed it then saw another paper fell out. I read the note and it says,

Hey love,

Hope you like the chocolates and roses! -Secret Admirer xxx

I shove my books into my locker and stuff the paper in my pocket. Then I grabbed the roses and walk out the school. Everyone was staring at me like I had committed a crime. I ignored them and continued walking.

I opened the door then walk straight to my room. I put the roses in a vase and place it on my desk near the window. I opened the box of chocolates, I didn't really care so I just ate them.

....I wondered who would ever done this to me?

.

.

.

.

***

A/N:

Hey cupcakes!!!

I need suggestions & ideas.

Hope you like it...

Follow: @itsfayraaah_09

~affectioniall09