Chapter 2: I'm sorry.

Chapter 2.

Niall's POV

*After school*

I can't find Samantha anywhere. Why'd she leave school so early? She never done that before. It's because of you Niall! You made her cry. You hurt her.

Where should I find Samantha? Maybe she's at home. Yea, that's right! So I went straight to her house. I know where she lives. I followed her sometimes... I hope she's at home.

Samantha's POV

I sat there for seemed like hours. It's getting dark so I decided to go home. I just want to sleep and forget what happened earlier.

***

I went home. I'm lucky, my parents are not home. I'm just alone-like always. I went straight to my room. I laid in my bed and cried til I fell asleep.

I woke up to tapping on my window. I lazily got up and at my window I saw Niall. I rolled my eyes and laid back down.

"If you don't open this window, I'll break it." he said, I groaned and walked over letting the window letting the window up. He stepped in then closed the window back shut.

"What could you possibly want from me now?" I said,

"I'm sorry for what happened earlier. I'm sorry for hurting you." he said,

"That's it?" I said rudely, I don't care.

"Well... do you forgive...m-me?"

"I don't think so, now get out!" I spat, sorry doesn't cut it.

And maybe he's just trying to trick me by saying sorry and trying to be friends with me. He and his friends are trying to play a game. Then after that he'll bully me again.

 "But-"

"I said get out!" I cut him off. He do as I said.

Finally, I'm alone. I can't trust Niall. After bullying me for THREE years, he'll just say he's sorry then I'll forgive him.

I close my window shut and laid back down. I just fell asleep thinking about what happened today. I hate Niall as much as he hates me.  Is he bipolar? At first, he keeps saying mean things to me then now he is saying he's sorry? What the fuck.

Niall's POV

She hates me. But I don't blame her. I deserve it. And I blame myself because of what I did to her.

What should I do now?

"Damn you Niall! You're such an idiot! You hurt her so much now she hates you!" I said slamming my fists into the wheel. I hate myself from hurting her. My world hates me. She hates me.

I should gain her trust but how? How do I prove to her that I'm sorry? What should I tell her? That I bully her cuz' I love her? That would be stupid.

How do I get her to trust me? I should do something special for her. Yea, that's it! I should make her feel special. I need to gain her trust. I need to talk to her. I hope my plan works.

***

A/N:

 How do you like this chapter so far??

Hope you like it!

Please tell me if there's something wrong in this story. I'll fix it...

Thanks for reading!

Follow me on twitter: @itsfayraaah_09

Love you! :) xo

~affectioniall09