Broken plane

June,4 3014

Dear diary,
Today I'm going to Busch Gardens. It's not the roller coasters I like, it's the animals and the gardens, pretty much the things that all the other kids hate, and pretty much all the adults like. But I'm never happy at the coasters, I like watching flowers bloom, grass grow, animals sleep (I can tell what they are dreaming about when they twitch) But my dad says I have to be normal and I would be happy riding roller coasters. But I'm never happy there. I'm happy watching the animals sleep, the plants growing, and my skin burning from the sun.
When I get into the car, I ask my dad are we going to drive to Busch Gardens or are we going on the flying device?" I don't like saying air plane, because how can plains fly? I mean seriously it's logically impossible. "Didn't I tell you not to say flying device? It's a airplane why do you have to be so strange? And wherever were going on a plane" My father reminds. "Father, it's rude to say yeah sure, whatever, and saying that I'm strange." I say." Its better to say "I dont like when you say flying device, I'd rather you say air plane instead." I correct. "Ugh why do you have to be like that? We aren't in grammar class." My father says. I don't say anything back, I don't like when my father wants me to be some sloppy hippy.
When we arrive at the port, I know it's actually air port, but the port is not in the air, anyway when we arrive at the port I hold my father's hand, I would hate to get lost. I close my eyes and let myself follow my father's hand. After a few minutes my father let go of my hand with force, I open my eyes, we're walking on the bridge to the flying device. I love the flying device, it's so nice to hear the sounds it makes, you are probably thinking her she goes again with her boring thoughts of boring sounds, but I won't waist the pages of my notebook.
As I get on the flying device I follow my father to our seats. "Don't you want sit near the window?" My father asks. "No thank you, it's much better to concentrate on the feel of what the device feels." I explain. "Humph." My father groans."You need to be a kid, your not going to have that ability when you grow up." My father explains." I sigh. I take the seat in the middle, I hear the pilot say, " We are now taking off, buckle your seat belts." As the worker makes sure I have my seat belt on,the flying device starts. I haven't been on a flying device ever since my mother left a few years ago, (I was 5) anyway, I forgot it would be like a car at first, the flying device goes fast... then faster.... then even faster.... then the fastest I've been in my life. I feel the flying device go up, I'm pretty sure we're in the air now. "Hey, father? Is the flying device in the air now?" I ask my father. He is asleep. Now I know we're in the air, we are almost 100 feet up maybe more. Now we're definitely in the sky.
The device started to shake, " There has been an umm... malfunction. But do not worry the engineers are fixing it." The pilot explains. Then he started to whisper something, but I couldn't make out what he said." I'm sorry I was speaking to an engineer he says the engine was a little... uh, cracked." The pilot explained. Some people screeched, " Were all going to die!!!" Some other people screamed in a high-pitched "AHHHH!!!" the babies wailed, the pilot ran around, then hopped out the emergency window, while the device started to smoke, I see fire on the floor chasing everyone still alive. Then the air mask hits me on the head and goes back up. When I try to take off my seat belt to attempt to grab the air mask I get stuck and look around, everyone is ethier dead, crying, or jumping out the emergency window. I'm still stuck in my seat belt, while my father sadly leaves me stuck and jumps out the window. I start to cry, then I can't breath, I gasp for air, but there is none. I try to grab the air mask.
I miss.