guardian

As I go back to normal, the colored beams slowly shrink back to me.
I suddenly hear a noise I find familiar. I look down, side to side, and finally I look up. I see a distant flying object. I squint to see. It's a helicopter, I see 2 other helicopters flying behind the first one. They start to fly directly to me. I realize there looking for me, so I flail my arms above my head to attract the helicopters to me. I start to yell, "HEY, OVER HERE!" I repeat over again a few times until the helicopters stop above me. A rope falls to me, I grab it. One of the people on the helicopter pulls the rope.

When I finally step on the helicopter floor, I sit on the floor since there are no chairs or anything. i look down, there are ambulances, police cars, and firetrucks. there are thousands of people staring right at me taking pictures like paparazzi, there are news crews, and the other helicopters are seeking more lost people, to bad, they'res no one else. Anyway, I look around more, there are cars everywhere! But there is one car that I recognize, I squint to look for someone I would know.

The sun is blinding me! I put my hand over my forehead to cover the sun, I look at the gray minivan, and next to its was Emily! I'm so glad to see her, thank goodness I don't have to go to an orphanage. With my mother being lost, and my father abandoning me, i'll be a goner if Emily does not take me.

When we land next to the gate near Emily, the thousands of people and news crews ooh and ah as there running toward me. The police push everyone while saying "BACK UP, BACK UP!" From the distance, Emily runs up to me and hugs me so tight I felt like i'm going to suffocate. As a camera is in my face, Emily asks "How are you doing?" Emily asks. I don't dare to tell her the crazy light shows and magic tricks that happened back their.

So instead I tell her "well..." I tell her everything that happened except the crazy stuff that happened of course. "Wow i'm so proud of you! I cant believe you took care of yourself like that! I'm so sorry to hear about your dad." Emily cries. Then she gives me a big bear hug. "You want something to eat?" Emily asks me. When i'm about to say, YES PLEASE I'M STARVING! Emily insists"You cant be hungry, you probably ate like 50 turkey legs or something!" Obviously that's not true, so I interrupt saying "Well sadly... there wasn't any food for me." "Oh my! You must be starving! Come on lets get you to A restaurant." Emily, grabs my hand tight, and we shuffle through the crowds of police firefighters, news crews shoving their microphones and cameras in my face.