Survivor

I remember that Busch Gardens is closed today, so there shouldn't be anyone alive, exempt me, the animals, and the plants.
   I suddenly get hungry, so I think about eating a salad from the nearest restaurant in Busch gardens. It should be pretty easy since I remember a lot of restaurants in Busch Gardens last time I came here, since Busch gardens is closed today the food should be in the boxes in the back of the restaurants or something like that.
   I bet you normal people would be all scared to go to a restaurant by yourself, you'd probably bring an animal with you in the restaurant. But I really don't care. So I bravely waltz in cheetah churros. You would probrobly  take a delicious pig leg, or maybe a greasy pizza. Well I'm a vegetarian, and I don't like grease or anything bad for me. Anyway, I look for a cardboard box in a freezer room. I don't see anything close. I find the next restaurant, I found a map despencer, I slip out one and look at the map I look around, then I stare at the map. I should be in Egypt, I stuff the map in my pocket.
   I walk around , I see a chimp obviously out of its cage. I run to it trying to call him back to his cage it should be around here somewhere. I find a group of chimps in a fence. I call the monkey to the cage, he only stares at me like I'm crazy. I try to point at it, but that doesn't work. I realize I am being crazy.